HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:13 AM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Discussion
Servo mod tension mini cp and genius cp.

I know that everyone has seen the servo mod for the mini cp and the genius cp. One of the main topics behind this is the tension on the servo horn. I have found a quick, easy and CHEAP way to add tension to the servo horn. Simply cut out a section of the spring from a ball point pen. Simply place it around the servo horn after cutting the horn with a knife. You can add tension by squeezing the cut portion of the spring. It works great and you don't have to find the super small O-ring that everyone suggests. You also have at least 20 sections from a single spring. If you mess it up or it pops away, you have plenty of extras.
davidkbr6 is offline Find More Posts by davidkbr6
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 03:45 AM
Madison WI
Joined Jan 2009
598 Posts
I'm having trouble picturing this. Do you have a photo? Thanks.
jazzjohn is offline Find More Posts by jazzjohn
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:34 AM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Picture

You can see the cut piece of the spring on the servo. Sorry my pictures are limited to my iPhone. It is just a section of the spring from a ball point pen it is the perfect diameter.
davidkbr6 is offline Find More Posts by davidkbr6