HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by frenchboomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 04:41 PM
Canada, QC, Contrecœur
Joined Sep 2007
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Sold
SOLD Cox engines, parts, litterature, Sandblaster

I'm in the hobby since 1974 and I have always liked Cox engines and airplanes.
Here are several lots of my personnal collection of Cox.
First is litterature including Cox catalog, store parts catalog, etc.

The second lot is a brand new Cox Sandblaster, never run, that is sitting on a wood block for the past 20 years. No flat tires. It was assembled from new in box parts. Only the roll cage suffer damages. Comes with the instructions in the first photo.

The third lot is a mix of engines , engines parts, Tee Dee, Medaillion, Black Widow,
an engine with a brand new pull start and worms gears, props, engine block.

I'm open to fair offers for everything or for each individual lots. Shipping is from Canada and will be charged at cost. It is more expensive than in the USA.
I will not split the lots. First come basis.
Thanks for reading.
frenchboomer is offline Find More Posts by frenchboomer
Last edited by frenchboomer; Jan 23, 2013 at 07:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:29 PM
Cox Engine Hoarder
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
Joined Jun 2004
571 Posts
Trader Rating: 70
PM sent
Jason_WI is offline Find More Posts by Jason_WI
Closed Thread