HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 05, 2013, 06:27 PM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itod View Post
Croatians have some interesting info, seems that encrypted and locked bootloaders are not good protection at all:
Hi,

with all my respect, it's not very "friendly" to come and advertise here on how we are beeing ripped off for the work we actually PAY in order to get the software getting improved and supported for our customers...

Maybe you could open a thread about cracked stuffs, but here, it's honnestly a bit irrelevant, don't you think ?

Would you be happy that the day you invest finances and efforts in producing a product and ensure the support and improvement of it someone comes and advertise how interresting it was to show off how to rip you off all your work ? I don't think so.

I know open source people like to have everything free based on the fact that all is shared on the internet, but they have abad tendancy to forget about one important thing, this is that some people work on some products and manage to put some resources available, shall they be financial or human, to provide finished product with easy to use interfaces and firmware updates and stable code that allows "normal" users to focus on using their product rather than beta test it on a continous way..

I thank you for your understanding,

BEst regards,
Fabien
Bricobrac is offline Find More Posts by Bricobrac
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2013, 06:32 PM
Joined Dec 2009
1,473 Posts
Just catch the guy with the HTC One X that made that photo. According to the EXIF he should be here:

GPSLatitudeRef - N
GPSLatitude - 45 49 0.85 (45.816903)
GPSLongitudeRef - E
GPSLongitude - 16 1 21.15 (16.022542)
~>Miha<~ is offline Find More Posts by ~>Miha<~
Old Mar 05, 2013, 06:35 PM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricobrac View Post
Hi,

with all my respect, it's not very "friendly" to come and advertise here on how we are beeing ripped off for the work we actually PAY in order to get the software getting improved and supported for our customers...

Maybe you could open a thread about cracked stuffs, but here, it's honnestly a bit irrelevant, don't you think ?

Would you be happy that the day you invest finances and efforts in producing a product and ensure the support and improvement of it someone comes and advertise how interresting it was to show off how to rip you off all your work ? I don't think so.

I know open source people like to have everything free based on the fact that all is shared on the internet, but they have abad tendancy to forget about one important thing, this is that some people work on some products and manage to put some resources available, shall they be financial or human, to provide finished product with easy to use interfaces and firmware updates and stable code that allows "normal" users to focus on using their product rather than beta test it on a continous way..

BEst regards,
Fabien
+1 People rushing to get stuff free and cheap forget the effort people put into this, which they may stop doing if their work is stolen.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 05, 2013, 06:40 PM
United States, VA, Fairfax
Joined Dec 2012
1,249 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~>Miha<~ View Post
Just catch the guy with the HTC One X that made that photo. According to the EXIF he should be here:

GPSLatitudeRef - N
GPSLongitudeRef - E
Wow, I hope my phone doesn't keep GPS exif data.
v00d0o is offline Find More Posts by v00d0o
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 05, 2013, 07:01 PM
United States, IL, Springfield
Joined Jan 2010
202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JussiH View Post
Orders placed at Viacopter will all be shipped by end of tomorrow. I am packing them now!

Once the preorders are shipped, I will put the remainder of this batch up for sale from noon wednesday.

Thanks for your patience!

Jussi
Thanks for keeping us updated!
Xymph is offline Find More Posts by Xymph
Old Mar 05, 2013, 07:05 PM
Needs more bacon!
United States, WI, Milwaukee
Joined Jan 2011
1,064 Posts
Quote:

GPSLatitudeRef - N
GPSLongitudeRef - E
Nice find...

https://www.google.com/maps?q=45.816...17969&t=h&z=17
Dolby is offline Find More Posts by Dolby
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 05, 2013, 07:32 PM
Droner
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, CPH
Joined Mar 2006
2,410 Posts
Quote:

GPSLatitudeRef - N
GPSLongitudeRef - E
Now where did I put that crowbar?
SebastianJ is offline Find More Posts by SebastianJ
Old Mar 05, 2013, 07:48 PM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Hi,

to relax a bit the atmosphere....

Bricobrac is offline Find More Posts by Bricobrac
Old Mar 05, 2013, 08:12 PM
Joined Aug 2012
609 Posts
Quote:
Hi,

BEst regards,
Fabien
Agreed, I've paid for mine in full with good will and respect to the people who are developing this. I don't like thieves. Perhaps remove it.
Salocin is offline Find More Posts by Salocin
Old Mar 05, 2013, 08:16 PM
Joined Aug 2012
609 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianJ View Post
Now where did I put that crowbar?
knock knock knock.
Salocin is offline Find More Posts by Salocin
Old Mar 05, 2013, 08:37 PM
FPVpilots do it remotely
United States, CA, West Hollywood
Joined Jan 2008
2,880 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JussiH View Post
Orders placed at Viacopter will all be shipped by end of tomorrow. I am packing them now!

Once the preorders are shipped, I will put the remainder of this batch up for sale from noon wednesday.

Thanks for your patience!

Jussi
Awesome. waiting to start playing. printed a quick gimbal this afternoon just to have something to hold together the motors when the board gets here. material is pretty stiff so have plenty hold using snap in. and easier for playing..
Bo Lorentzen is offline Find More Posts by Bo Lorentzen
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 05, 2013, 09:29 PM
United States, CA, Glendora
Joined Oct 2012
688 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salocin View Post
knock knock knock.
This is hilarious!!
Mrtarango32 is offline Find More Posts by Mrtarango32
Old Mar 06, 2013, 01:03 AM
The Netherlands, NB, Goirle
Joined Jan 2013
40 Posts
Quote:
Hi,

to relax a bit the atmosphere....

Wow! It's looking good!!
krijnberg is offline Find More Posts by krijnberg
Old Mar 06, 2013, 04:17 AM
Croatia, City of Zagreb, Zagreb
Joined Mar 2012
114 Posts
hello Jussi,when we will get tracking number?
silver surfer1 is offline Find More Posts by silver surfer1
Old Mar 06, 2013, 04:41 AM
Friend is a 4 letter word...
3rd stone from the sun
Joined May 2007
2,678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver surfer1 View Post
hello Jussi,when we will get tracking number?
Today!
JussiH is online now Find More Posts by JussiH
RCG Plus Member