HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 21, 2013, 06:15 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Cole View Post
Has anyone else in the US received a controller board from CSGShop? I placed my order 1-29.

He provided a Tracking number that it was shipped on 2-4, but when I plug it in to the USPS tracking site, it says that the shipper has not shipped it. Several emails to the vendor stated that it would take 5-10 working days. I am beginning to think CSGShop is a scam operation. I filed a PayPal dispute today and suggest anyone else who has not received their controller do the same before it is too late.

Please share your experiences. This sounds like the FPV Models debacle all over.
Csgshop aka CSG_EU on this forum has been scamming people for several years. Shady shop, no contact info, everything overpriced, no technical docs posted for things like IMU etc (have to privmsg and you know how that ends up). He also has eBay shop under similar name. When you do get a product from him it comes in s envelope without even a return address. Avoid at all costs.

And no I don't give a flying duck about gimbals brushed or not.
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2013, 06:28 PM
Joined Sep 2011
152 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkram View Post
Damn Krauts!

Do they wanna rule the world again?

Good job the OS community is doing there - pretty fast development.
and you wanted to use our controller as a "Briefbeschwerer" :P
edge0xc is offline Find More Posts by edge0xc
Old Feb 21, 2013, 06:31 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Jun 2012
114 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop View Post
Csgshop aka CSG_EU on this forum has been scamming people for several years. Shady shop, no contact info, everything overpriced, no technical docs posted for things like IMU etc (have to privmsg and you know how that ends up). He also has eBay shop under similar name. When you do get a product from him it comes in s envelope without even a return address. Avoid at all costs.

Thanks for the info! Never again. I thought it was OK because the link was on the SimpleBGC website.
Rod Cole is offline Find More Posts by Rod Cole
Old Feb 21, 2013, 06:47 PM
Make UAVs, not drones! ;-)
Vancouver, BC Canada...eh!
Joined Feb 2010
643 Posts
Quote:

Came close to ordering but the locations link made no sense and that put me off ordering from them. Too bad, FPV and CGS looking a bit less good. 18:00, 18:00, 18;00!!!
jazzboy is offline Find More Posts by jazzboy
Old Feb 21, 2013, 08:37 PM
United States, VA, Fairfax
Joined Dec 2012
1,245 Posts
I think I'm going to hold off until I see what more people have done with the luxury/DIY kits...

Hopefully they'll have enough in the future... and at the same price
v00d0o is offline Find More Posts by v00d0o
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 21, 2013, 10:21 PM
United States, MD, Frederick
Joined Aug 2010
394 Posts
Quote:

Welcome back!!!
kauaicuda is offline Find More Posts by kauaicuda
Old Feb 21, 2013, 10:49 PM
Mental is Everything
Australia, NSW, Termeil
Joined Oct 2011
9 Posts
Quote:
Has anyone else in the US received a controller board from CSGShop? I placed my order 1-29.

He provided a Tracking number that it was shipped on 2-4, but when I plug it in to the USPS tracking site, it says that the shipper has not shipped it. Several emails to the vendor stated that it would take 5-10 working days. I am beginning to think CSGShop is a scam operation. I filed a PayPal dispute today and suggest anyone else who has not received their controller do the same before it is too late.

Please share your experiences. This sounds like the FPV Models debacle all over.

Hi all,
I live in Australia and ordered a controller board on February 7t It was shipped on February 11th. And I received it on February 20th.

I was supplied with tracking number, but could not check it, as I did not know, through which postal system it was sent. I did not ask.

But after reading the post on this forum, I decided to look but the tracking information, but it only shows it leaving the country, not the arrival in Australia and finally to me.

Check this site and it may help.
http://www.pasts.lv/en/postal-consignments/track-an-item/

I donít know what their reputation has been in the past, but as this is the first time that I brought from them. The goods were supplied, as ordered, and in a timely fashion.

All I am saying is it worked for meÖ.I have a controller, NOW.

Now the work begins.

Peter.
HARWIND is offline Find More Posts by HARWIND
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:43 PM
Keep at it .....
Nigeria, Lagos
Joined Jan 2013
27 Posts
Quote:

I placed an order on the 11th of February, I'm yet to receive the item talkless of the shipment's tracking number. I'll give a couple of days more before i make any report.
fortknox is offline Find More Posts by fortknox
Old Feb 22, 2013, 12:20 AM
Joined Jun 2009
226 Posts
Excuse me for being stupid, but how do you order from Viacopter? If you click "Add to cart" link (on any product) nothing happens. No products in the cart, it remains empty.

And you can not register, either! There's a text "No account yet? Register" but no link to registration form.

What's up with this shop?
Trnquill is offline Find More Posts by Trnquill
Old Feb 22, 2013, 12:39 AM
Joined Aug 2005
238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzboy View Post
Came close to ordering but the locations link made no sense and that put me off ordering from them. Too bad, FPV and CGS looking a bit less good. 18:00, 18:00, 18;00!!!
I ordered one from CGS and it turned up OK - EMS Data Post. Looks good. Its from Latvia- Aleksandrs Ivanovs.
dennyrowland@mac is offline Find More Posts by dennyrowland@mac
Last edited by dennyrowland@mac; Feb 22, 2013 at 12:50 AM.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 12:53 AM
OS Sponsor
Germany, NRW, Dusseldorf
Joined Jun 2010
5,253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge0xc View Post
and you wanted to use our controller as a "Briefbeschwerer" :P
Vott? Who said that?
I past it over to someone in need bc I'm not the guy for rewinding motors and such...
kinderkram is offline Find More Posts by kinderkram
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 22, 2013, 01:00 AM
Joined Aug 2005
238 Posts
Quote:

Ah TC Nice to hear from you you again! A man with your talent should develop an interest outside of cheap MR stuff. Nice stuff BTW. As a man who always shoots from the hip. You should have got bored with that limited challenge by now.
Last edited by dennyrowland@mac; Feb 22, 2013 at 01:08 AM.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 01:09 AM
Joined Apr 2011
630 Posts
Quote:

I write your tracking number two times for you. I also write this tracking number to your paypal claim! You can check this web page and see what your package shipped
http://www.pasts.lv/lv/uzzinas/meklet_sutijumu.html

in the usps.com you can see this package only after custom checking! It will be 10-20 working days after your orders.
THANKS!
CSG_EU is offline Find More Posts by CSG_EU
Old Feb 22, 2013, 01:18 AM
Joined Aug 2005
238 Posts
http://i.caendle.de/dev/test2/?nuten=18&pole=24
This wiring dia. is quite different from the way that a standard TM 4008 is wound. Anybody have an answer as to Why?
Old Feb 22, 2013, 01:22 AM
paris, france
Joined May 2005
37 Posts
Quote:

Board ordered the 5 FEB on their web site, received on the 14 Feb in France.

Every thing worked fine for me.

I had several contact with that guy (Alexander) from CSGShop, he was very reactive and listening.

I was really surprise to read your comment.
ptcruiser is offline Find More Posts by ptcruiser
Last edited by ptcruiser; Feb 22, 2013 at 05:08 AM.