A limited amount of controllers is now available at Viacopter

Hello Jussi, your store dont give me shipping options and I can do my order
copteryx is offline Find More Posts by copteryx
to remove ads between posts
Old May 10, 2013, 04:10 AM
NJ
Joined Oct 2007
525 Posts
Installed the latest 1.3 firmware on my gimbal from GotHeliRC. It still has some issues but I'm getting there. Still can't get rid of the roll coupling that's happening when I manually tilt the gimbal no matter how careful I am with the advanced calibration. Video is available in 1080.

DJI Naza 550 (5 min 52 sec)
FixedWing172 is offline Find More Posts by FixedWing172
Old May 10, 2013, 07:46 AM
☢ ɴᴏᴏʙ ☢
Malaysia
Joined Mar 2012
694 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedWing172 View Post
Installed the latest 1.3 firmware on my gimbal from GotHeliRC. It still has some issues but I'm getting there. Still can't get rid of the roll coupling that's happening when I manually tilt the gimbal no matter how careful I am with the advanced calibration. Video is available in 1080.

http://youtu.be/LzZzUw9xOXY
thats smooth enough
may i know what lens ure using?
trinco is online now Find More Posts by trinco
Old May 10, 2013, 08:00 AM
NJ
Joined Oct 2007
525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinco View Post
thats smooth enough
may i know what lens ure using?
Sony Nex5n with the 16mm pancake lens
FixedWing172 is offline Find More Posts by FixedWing172
Old May 10, 2013, 08:31 AM
Friend is a 4 letter word...
3rd stone from the sun
Joined May 2007
2,671 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovito View Post
Hi JussiH,

Yesterday, the same day this post was written, I tried to buy one controller and a pair of motors at Viacopter. In that moment there was stock of both things. I registered but could not select a shipping method in the page. I wrote you an e-mail, as is said in the Shipping page but, till now, haven't had a reply.

Now I'm trying to login again but the Viacopter web says:
"Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet."

Sorry but, Why is my account blocked? or, What have to do to activate it?
I have let pass other opportunities for buying the controller but this time, I think, have lost the chance (no more stock now) doing it correctly.

Best,
Jo
Hi Jo

I am sorry about the inconvenience. We had some problems with the VAT ID plugin that placed people in the wrong category. I have activated all new accounts manually. And I have a few controllers left for situations like this. Please write me an email with your account name, and I will set up an order for you.
JussiH is offline Find More Posts by JussiH
RCG Plus Member
Old May 10, 2013, 10:24 AM
Joined Mar 2008
108 Posts
what motor-props-battery do you have?
What legs for F550 and nex?

Is F550 capable of flying sony nex + gimbal + legs ?
What is your total weight ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedWing172 View Post

http://youtu.be/LzZzUw9xOXY
toxotis70 is offline Find More Posts by toxotis70
Old May 10, 2013, 12:31 PM
Colombia, Bogota
Joined Nov 2010
54 Posts
Cinestar Brushlees

This is my modification of Cinestar for use with brushless motors, changing a few parts
cofhal is offline Find More Posts by cofhal
Old May 10, 2013, 12:45 PM
United Kingdom, England, Hereford
Joined May 2013
31 Posts
Help needed please

Hi, I just purchased an Alexmos board and when I plug it into the 1.3 GUI and open com port the 12c error starts like a counting stopwatch and will not stop. Also the write button is shaded grey so I cannot write settings. The board is 1.3 firmware flashed although in the top left of GUI it says board version 0.0. I've checked in device manager the sililabs driver is connected to com port 5.
Hetrudeboy is offline Find More Posts by Hetrudeboy
Old May 10, 2013, 01:12 PM
Reg User
Joined Apr 2012
67 Posts
my manual pitch control is very very slow....
how do i speed up the maunal pitch controll in alexmos GUI..???
Tassara is offline Find More Posts by Tassara
Old May 10, 2013, 01:43 PM
United States, CA, Vista
Joined Dec 2010
314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetrudeboy View Post
Hi, I just purchased an Alexmos board and when I plug it into the 1.3 GUI and open com port the 12c error starts like a counting stopwatch and will not stop. Also the write button is shaded grey so I cannot write settings. The board is 1.3 firmware flashed although in the top left of GUI it says board version 0.0. I've checked in device manager the sililabs driver is connected to com port 5.
My first Alexmos board worked fine then I got a second board and was having the same problem that you describe. I tested it on a working system that my first board was on and it wouldn't work. I re-flashed the new board with version 1.3 and entered the settings used with my first board and it works fine.

Downloading version 1.3 and re-flashing was a real hassle until I downloaded the file to the "download folder" instead of "my documents" then all went well. The instructions work, just had problems with the file. Xloader worked for me.

Ed
Edkirk is offline Find More Posts by Edkirk
Old May 10, 2013, 02:09 PM
Joined Mar 2009
1,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofhal View Post
This is my modification of Cinestar for use with brushless motors, changing a few parts
Looks like a neat conversion, but do you have it fully operational yet?

- The reason I ask is that it looks like the roll and pitch axis are not aligned, so will be difficult to achieve neutral balance in all planes..

In other words, if pitch is balanced on it's axle, roll will not be, as there will be a pendulum effect. Will be interested to see if that makes a difference....

Malcolm
highviz is online now Find More Posts by highviz
Old May 10, 2013, 02:34 PM
Joined May 2013
31 Posts
Hi Ed, I've flashed the board with version 1.3 with avrdude and the process finished ok I've also tried with x loader but I get the upload failed status bar.
Old May 10, 2013, 02:41 PM
Joined May 2013
31 Posts
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=I3kxdMO-EqY
A little video of my messed up board
Old May 10, 2013, 03:12 PM
Joined Dec 2005
679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofhal View Post
Looking good. Do you know if they sell these CF (see enclosed image) as spare parts?
nikivan is offline Find More Posts by nikivan
Old May 10, 2013, 03:55 PM
Colombia, Bogota
Joined Nov 2010
54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikivan View Post
Looking good. Do you know if they sell these CF (see enclosed image) as spare parts?
you needd this parts, YUo are from?
cofhal is offline Find More Posts by cofhal