SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 22, 2013, 11:51 AM
Joined Apr 2012
7 Posts
Alert
Brand New Slow Hawk 4 for sale, never assembled.

Hello All,
Selling my brand new, never assembled, Sean Kinkade Slow Hawk 4 with accessory pack from Kinkade's flappingflight.com and 4 additional batteries. This has been sitting on my shelf since I got it in June 2012 but I haven't had the time to assemble and play... also starting a new business and don't see free time in the near future either.

This is an truly an amazing piece of workmanship, as many of you already know. Color is like a watermelon red with black trim. Everything in the pictures is included, including the downloaded assembly instructions (not pictured). I absolutely hate to part with this but I'm sure someone else will get a lot more use out of it than me right now, without the unexpected wait or worse yet, sending money and waiting and waiting and waiting and then even possibly getting had and never getting your ornithopter.

Package Includes:
1.Slow Hawk 4 Ornithopter, brand new - never assembled, with motor, ESC, and misc. hardware for assembly (color is watermelon red with black trim)
2. 6 lipo mah batteries (2x 1000mah and 4x 1300mah)
3. AC lipo battery charger
4. 1 Fly Sky (model FS-CT6B) 2.4 Ghz computer programmable 6 channel radio with receiver and NIMH batteries and charger for the radio.
5. 2 metal gear micro servos for the tail wing.

$600 FIRM (what I have into it with shipping to you), PAYPAL PAYMENT, SHIPPING INCLUDED ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. IT WILL SHIP WITHIN 2 DAYS OF PAYMENT WITH TRACKING, I PROMISE! I also have a 100% feedback rating on Ebay under the username "objectmaker" - feel free to look at my feedback on Ebay if you're skeptical. Sorry, I will not sell just the ornithopter, everything as one package and ready to fly, assembly required. PM for questions or payment instructions. I have a few extra detail pictures if needed so please include your email in any PM so I can forward them on. Thanks. -Martin
wafflemaker is offline Find More Posts by wafflemaker
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:58 AM
Joined Apr 2001
372 Posts
PM sent
Flyboy70 is offline Find More Posts by Flyboy70
Old Mar 17, 2013, 08:34 PM
Joined May 2012
14 Posts
Still for sale?

Wondering if this bird is still for sale?
sgtbean is offline Find More Posts by sgtbean
Old Mar 17, 2013, 09:59 PM
Joined Apr 2012
7 Posts
Sold

Sorry, don't get on here much but this bird has been SOLD.
wafflemaker is offline Find More Posts by wafflemaker