HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mat3415, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 12:49 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Sep 2011
119 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
Parkzone um p-51, batteries and charger separate?

I have a parkzone ultra micro p-51 for sale. The plane was only flown on two different days, but suffered as a result of my impatience for a day with lighter wind. It has suffered some hard crashed and does need some repair. The plane is still intact, and the rudder and elevator need to be fixed/replaced. As far as I can tell, everything electronically should be in great condition considering it was barely used. I also have an extra prop, the original box and packaging, 2 batteries for the plane, and the stock charger. Pictures will be posted later this afternoon. I am looking to get $35 for the plane in the original box and with the extra prop. Also $10 for both batteries and $10 for the charger. I would also combine all of the items for $45. Shipping is not included in this price and I will charge actual rates. Feel free to send me an offer...
mat3415 is offline Find More Posts by mat3415
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread