SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Pancari, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 10:36 AM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Discussion
LOSI Connector Removal

The new class of micro quads like the Vitality H36, WL V202, and others are the latest flyers to feed our need for speed and gratification.

We've put away our 9958's that never seemed to fly without some level of sliding, our V911's, the standard of inexpensive 4ch. FP's are put to the side and those two battery designs get shelved.

All we all flying are the flat 3.7V 350ma for our micro quads.

Change, does it ever stop?.

With the flat 3.7V, bats, we face using the LOSI connector with it's a very tight press fit that is annoying, too small for adult fingers on too short leads.

I was having difficulty easily seeing what sides match up quickly and taking them apart was a challenge.

I've watched the wife using a black Emory board and felt that it was an excellent tool for heli's as it's more course than other boards and it helped solve my LOSI connector problem.

How to Simplify LOSI Connector Removal (0 min 50 sec)
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
to remove ads between posts