HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 23, 2003, 07:39 AM
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Joined Oct 2001
290 Posts
Anyone flying a Bumblebee or falcon?

Happy holidays to all.

Other than the review done by Hoverup, I dont see much info posted on the Bumblebee/Falcon. Does any one have any experience with this little heli? I'm about to add a micro to my hangar and the novelty of the sub-micro has me intrigued. Seems to me the Hummingbird, with all the tips, tricks and upgrades available is the way to go, but I'd like to find out a little more about this heli before I make a decision.

Thanks and happy holidays,

Greg
gregh is offline Find More Posts by gregh
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2003, 10:05 AM
Lifetime Member
Providence, RI, USA
Joined Dec 1996
2,602 Posts
Check this forum for more info:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/forum...hp?forumid=192

I think the main issue for lack of info is the lack of availability of these helis.
JohnM is offline Find More Posts by JohnM
Old Dec 23, 2003, 03:47 PM
New York, NY
Joined Dec 2000
1,297 Posts
If there are only two things I can can say about the Bumble Bee ...

(1) Be careful pushing the stick forward. The little beast can scoot out real quick!

(2) Man! This thing is tough!

I discovered (2) after doing (1) and going straight into the chain link fence surrounding my flying area. Damage was a dent on the tip of one rotor, cracked heat shrink on both rotors, one broken flybar link, and a slightly torn canopy. But, the BB was soon back in action with a fixed canopy, a spare flybar link, and a set of hand-made rotors from a previous VTOL project (good thing too as this was my wife's BB which I decided to take out for a spin without her ).

Jun Nolasco
nolasco is offline Find More Posts by nolasco