HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by chucksplanes, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 07:54 PM
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Apr 2010
50 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
plans for the sport flyer Strike master

I want to get a set of plans for the sport flyer "Strike Master" these were printed in the 1970s RCM magazine. thank you, charles
chucksplanes is offline Find More Posts by chucksplanes
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:13 PM
Canada, MB, La Salle
Joined Sep 2004
446 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
The plan is still available from RCM plans. Short kit available from http://www.eurekaircraft.com/plan_kits/strikemaster.htm
jpurcha is offline Find More Posts by jpurcha
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: How time flies
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:18 PM
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Apr 2010
50 Posts
skrikemaster plans

thank you for your reply, I did ordered the short kit for the Strikemaster kit, and got it. I ordered the plans from RCMplans and paid them 21.00. this was on Oct 29, 2012. as of this date and 10 emails I have not got them and now after only one reply from them I still have not got them. I am as you can repect upset over this. it was through a credit card.. beware of RCM plans. When they did email me they said they had a computer problem this was three weeks ago. again thanks for your reply.

Charles
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:08 PM
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Apr 2010
50 Posts
strikemaster plans

I want to tell.........RCM has refunded my money, thanks to RCM plans