HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:18 AM
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined May 2012
7 Posts
Discussion
First and Last order from this Company

Im sure there are tons of threads out there stating why they will never buy from Banana again, but long story short i'll never buy from them again and will convince every person i ever talk to, to not buy from them.

I bought a Cessna 182 and the wing folded in half in mid air about 50 feet up. Multiple conversations with Banana about how the plane is defective and even disputed with my credit card with no luck.

They straight out lie about their customer service statement... I'll be placing a complaint with the BBB.
jasonf08 is offline Find More Posts by jasonf08
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 04:28 PM
Comin' in HOT!
United States, CO, Denver
Joined Dec 2012
2,195 Posts
That sucks. Did the fiberglass wing rod snap as well?

I got the FMS Cessna 182 ARF within the last month. No quality issues to speak of. For $125 I am happy.
tdford is offline Find More Posts by tdford
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Freewing 90mm F-18 v2
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:47 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonf08 View Post
Im sure there are tons of threads out there stating why they will never buy from Banana again, but long story short i'll never buy from them again and will convince every person i ever talk to, to not buy from them.

I bought a Cessna 182 and the wing folded in half in mid air about 50 feet up. Multiple conversations with Banana about how the plane is defective and even disputed with my credit card with no luck.

They straight out lie about their customer service statement... I'll be placing a complaint with the BBB.
Good evening jasonf08.

I'm sorry to hear that the wing folded in half when in mid air. You had mentioned that three were multiple conversations with representative(s); therefore, may I have your order or case number so that I may look into the issue a bit more please? I would like a better understanding of what had happened.

You can also email me directly at bhlccsr16@bananahobby.com to obtain a quicker response.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR