HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:31 AM
United States, ID, Lewiston
Joined Dec 2012
89 Posts
Careful!
Nitro Planes

Be extra carfule when ordering from these people. I know most of you are already probably aware of this but me being a noob got the shaft.

I needed a new shaft for my motor (still do actually) for my Dynam Cessna 182 and I noticed on their website they had a much smaller motor advertised that would fit this plane. Well after looking at it I was a bit skeptical because it didnt seem like it would take the right set up as the original but there technical staff at Nitro Planes assured me it would work just fine. So I got the motor days later and nope, will not work unless I did some modifications which I'm not to savvy on. Atleast I was able to get the shaft out and put it in my original motor until it too broke lol.
So here I am, still needing a motor shaft and about done with Nitro Planes.
btw the motor they sent me was this one item # 60P-CSN010-BM2810-KV1200
FmrMarine is offline Find More Posts by FmrMarine
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:36 AM
United States, NE, Kearney
Joined Dec 2011
2,232 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FmrMarine View Post
Be extra carfule when ordering from these people. I know most of you are already probably aware of this but me being a noob got the shaft.

I needed a new shaft for my motor (still do actually) for my Dynam Cessna 182 and I noticed on their website they had a much smaller motor advertised that would fit this plane. Well after looking at it I was a bit skeptical because it didnt seem like it would take the right set up as the original but there technical staff at Nitro Planes assured me it would work just fine. So I got the motor days later and nope, will not work unless I did some modifications which I'm not to savvy on. Atleast I was able to get the shaft out and put it in my original motor until it too broke lol.
So here I am, still needing a motor shaft and about done with Nitro Planes.
btw the motor they sent me was this one item # 60P-CSN010-BM2810-KV1200
I've never had an issue buying from HobbyPartz/NitroPlanes in 40-50 transactions.
DustBen is offline Find More Posts by DustBen
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:22 AM
SoCal fair weather flyer
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2012
2,676 Posts
Nitroplanes and Hobbypartz get a lot of grief but when I used to buy from them it was mostly all good. They have a webchat that will get your questions answered quickly.

The sister company hobbypartz is better since you know what part you are buying, I've never had an issue with them. But I really don't buy anything from either anymore for a variety of reason, none of them because they are bad.
Bloosee is online now Find More Posts by Bloosee