HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Lberry.88, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 07:28 AM
If in doubt, add accelerant
United Kingdom, England, Stansted Mountfitchet
Joined May 2007
1,825 Posts
Discussion
That didn't last long...

So my break from the hobby has managed to last two months before I have that itch again... The fire which I mentioned in my last post took all my planes apart from an Ultra Micro SU 26, the rest of my batteries and fortunately my DX8 so i have just pulled the trigger on the UM Spitfire. The workshop is gone so space is a premium which makes the UM gear a neat solution... I will hope to continue this blog, updating the 'struggle' to keep my bank balance at a reasonable level

Luke
Lberry.88 is offline Find More Posts by Lberry.88
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:23 AM
Registered Addict
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Hope all is well buddy glad to see you back
Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:08 AM
If in doubt, add accelerant
United Kingdom, England, Stansted Mountfitchet
Joined May 2007
1,825 Posts
Cheers man, all is very well - recent cold weather and very calm winds has given me that itch again! Hope all is well with yourself.
Lberry.88 is offline Find More Posts by Lberry.88