HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2013, 10:10 PM
Joined Jan 2013
5 Posts
Discussion
kk multicontroller v5.5 skype help.

my skype is kevin_pires, if your willing to help someones whos about to give up the hobby it could save all my work so far. Ive come to a near end in my 450 quadcopter project with x-copter mode and feel like im at a dead end. everything is done in terms up building, plugs, firmware flashing (i think), im at a point where it could just be a matter of tweaking gains, pre-flight set up, and trim or a lit of everything thats holding me back from flying. I just need some face to face visual help to get me understanding what i have to do, i have took on so much in such a short period of time that everything is just becoming overwhelming. if i try and read another source of information and get to a dead end im going to give up lol.... so please skype me if you can to help me. im usually on nights after 6pm est. thanks
gzagenius25 is offline Find More Posts by gzagenius25
to remove ads between posts