Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 20, 2013, 01:05 PM
United States, PA, Beach Lake
Joined Dec 2012
29 Posts
Discussion
why did HK shp international

ok I put in an order last wk , tx, rx some batteries and servos, Everything listed as in stock US wharehouse. now I'm in the us also so, why when they send me tracking info does it send me to singapore post web sight.?

seems pretty standard for them to shhip from US wharehouse because I am in the US

Regards, Carbd (a noob)
carbd89 is offline Find More Posts by carbd89
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:21 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,705 Posts
I know this might sound a bit funny carbd89 but did you make sure you ordered them from the USA warehouse? i only ask that as i've seen this sort of post before and it turned out that they were in the HK international warehouse but thought they were in the USA one.

When going onto the HK website and you want to order from the USA or another local warehouse,look over to the right hand side and you will see a quarter of the way down six or so other HK warehouses,just click on the one you want and order away,then it will come from that warehouse,i'm not saying you didn't do this but i'm just saying so others might understand too.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:19 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,838 Posts
Welcome aboard carbd.

Yeah, they ship from the warehouse ordered from and you can't mix warehouses on the same order. On the left hand side of the home page at the top of the page is and option for USA/CANADA and GLOBAL. Selecting USA/CANADA will show you all the USA items which will ship from the USA warehouse. If ordered from the GLOBAL menu, they will be shipped from HongKong even if in stock in the US.

One piece of bad news is that the batteries may be a problem from HongKong. Seems some shipments containing lipos have been returned to HK by customs. See http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1807627

Hope your stuff comes through. Expect 3-4 weeks for delivery.

headsuprc.com in Fl has a good inventory and ships the same day for $2. Prices are a little higher but service and delivery are excellent.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Last edited by hoppy; Jan 20, 2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 05:09 AM
Joined Dec 2012
29 Posts
thanks

well , thought I was on the us side, but guess the answer is in the results. can only hope about the batteries ,

thanks again . I dont post much being a Noob, but this site has been invaluable thanks all.

Regards , Carbd
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:47 AM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,102 Posts
Just make sure you input your location, and select the correct warehouse. Its a bit confusing at first I know but once you have done it once, you wont do it again Please let us know what happens with the batteries as I am very curious
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Jan 22, 2013, 11:09 AM
Joined Dec 2012
29 Posts
will update when I hear somthing , so far the tracking shows the pkg. made it to sorting wharehouse , Hong kong , LOL still a ways to go

Regards
Last edited by carbd89; Jan 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 22, 2013, 11:50 AM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,838 Posts
The longest holdup for me is in US customs. This is a vendor that I order 'spares and 'might need it sometime' items'. However, items from the US warehouse arrive pretty quick but there inventory is miniscule compared to the Global warehouse.

Hey, it will might be a great valentine present.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy