SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:19 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Modesto
Joined Aug 2012
828 Posts
Is there a way to post a video without going to YouTube first? I had a good onboard from my original F45/450 and the tail motor decided to stop doing the whole job from about 80 feet up. Coming down was pretty dramatic as I was aiming for an alleyway between two properties. Landing only cracked one side plate though.
arrowshooter is offline Find More Posts by arrowshooter
Last edited by arrowshooter; Jan 23, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:53 PM
Brent 黑雁
BThirsk's Avatar
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowshooter View Post
Is there a way to post a video without going to YouTube first? I had a good onboard from my original F45/450 and the tail motor decided to stop doing the whole job from about 80 feet up. Coming down was pretty dramatic as I was aiming for an alleyway between two properties. Landing only cracked one side plate though.
I don't think so. I think the video needs to be loaded in a stream, but someone like Rexless may know better. You can't upload Videos here that I know of.
BThirsk is offline Find More Posts by BThirsk
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:09 AM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
909 Posts
450 from HELLi

Well, I think this will be the last peek at how this HELLi is gonna turn out.
Yall will have to wait till its finished.

I think that would be better, so I dont have to post so often and fill up this
wonderful thread.

I'll do the same on my blog, mabey a build from start to finish. and all work involved to do a build like this,

I think this bird will be to nice to fly, but like they say " No risk, No fun "
Will be an eye catcher when I put her in the air.
Just need to strip the paint from the cabin, BAD chineese painter, but its a clear 1 will look cool in chrome with blue lightning bolts.

Yall take it easy

Frank
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 06:27 AM
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowshooter View Post
Is there a way to post a video without going to YouTube first? I had a good onboard from my original F45/450 and the tail motor decided to stop doing the whole job from about 80 feet up. Coming down was pretty dramatic as I was aiming for an alleyway between two properties. Landing only cracked one side plate though.
Yes, you can load a video on Photobucket and then just post the image code here, it will turn up just like a Youtube vid but without going through their system.

If you dont have Photobucket already, just sign up, its free.

Here is a short one I did on my bent mainshaft for my HK450 FBL, click on the picture.

War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Last edited by War Horse; Jan 24, 2013 at 06:34 AM. Reason: post up vdeo
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:16 AM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Yes, you can load a video on Photobucket and then just post the image code here, it will turn up just like a Youtube vid but without going through their system.

If you dont have Photobucket already, just sign up, its free.

Here is a short one I did on my bent mainshaft for my HK450 FBL, click on the picture.

Hey man,
This doesnt work on my side here, could be my pc,says, windows media player cant open.
Frank
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:56 AM
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Strange Frank, your the first to have a problem. Let me try 2 more options;

http://s1120.beta.photobucket.com/us...6c0a1.mp4.html

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1120.photobucket.c om%2Falbums%2Fl498%2Fgeeza2%2FPICT0002_zpsd466c0a1 .mp4">

Never tried these before, so dont shoot me if it doesnt work...

Ah, I see the second one isnt good, first one should get it there.
War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Last edited by War Horse; Jan 24, 2013 at 07:58 AM. Reason: testing video
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:14 AM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Strange Frank, your the first to have a problem. Let me try 2 more options;

http://s1120.beta.photobucket.com/us...6c0a1.mp4.html

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1120.photobucket.c om%2Falbums%2Fl498%2Fgeeza2%2FPICT0002_zpsd466c0a1 .mp4">

Never tried these before, so dont shoot me if it doesnt work...

Ah, I see the second one isnt good, first one should get it there.
That fixed it man
And did ya know, your shaft is bent ? JK

Frank
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:45 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Modesto
Joined Aug 2012
828 Posts
OK, lets try this: Thanks for the help in posting.



You can hear the tail motor working but nothing happening, then it goes.
arrowshooter is offline Find More Posts by arrowshooter
Last edited by arrowshooter; Jan 24, 2013 at 08:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:48 AM
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowshooter View Post
OK, lets try this:

Wait. LOL
Welllll, still waiting.......
War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:54 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Modesto
Joined Aug 2012
828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Welllll, still waiting.......
i did it! What a big boy I am.
arrowshooter is offline Find More Posts by arrowshooter
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:03 AM
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Good job Arrowshooter, I almost lost my popcorn when it went out of control
War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:07 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Modesto
Joined Aug 2012
828 Posts
I know huh. Besides cracked side plate I also found that the motor mount is cracked. I am also finding that you can find "clone" parts. Gotta be align.
arrowshooter is offline Find More Posts by arrowshooter
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:36 AM
Registered User
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Well looks like most of the gang is here too, just dropped in to say howdy.

I just wrecked my HK450 FBL last night trying to show off to the grandkids , got the trusty F45 out and flew around the yard twice landed, and that was all she wrote..... the main motor took a crap, and after only 7 flights

After that I decided a demonstration of the funcopter was in order..... finally did a piro and almost ended up in the freeway

Needless to say I was pissed and went inside and sulked like a little girl..... and then drank myself to sleep

I had almost all the spare parts except a few for the HK450...... Hello China again
I've had days like that. Beleive me, I know how you feel.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:50 AM
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
I've had days like that. Beleive me, I know how you feel.
Oh I'm over it already, but ya know to FUBAR 2 helis and almost 1 more in less than half an hour is more pressure than any human should have to endure

Anyway the grandkids were right there so I couldnt go into my usual cussing and throwing a tantrum routine , which makes me feel better in no time
War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:24 PM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Oh I'm over it already, but ya know to FUBAR 2 helis and almost 1 more in less than half an hour is more pressure than any human should have to endure

Anyway the grandkids were right there so I couldnt go into my usual cussing and throwing a tantrum routine , which makes me feel better in no time
I know how that is G-kids would say "G-pa,s Havin a spaz attack, call the ambulance QUICK.
lol
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review WLtoys V912 4-Channel Fixed Pitch Helicopter Mini-Review FyreSG Micro Helis 7330 Yesterday 08:25 PM
Help! MSR Fixed Pitch Question Dubbin1 Micro Helis 3 Jan 11, 2013 08:46 AM
Discussion outdoor four channel fixed pitch heli hereathome Electric Heli Talk 24 Jan 05, 2013 11:15 PM
Discussion BlitzRCWorks Ghost FP RC Fixed Pitch thintz Micro Helis 1 Jan 05, 2013 02:32 PM
Sold 450 Heli tool Lot Align pitch, Swash level, link pliers, more -S- Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 16, 2010 08:07 PM