Old Feb 14, 2013, 07:57 PM
You down with EPP?
Houston, Tx
Joined May 2009
6,823 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
heads up!!!!!!

i threw a pm at Chris over at EXTREME FLIGHT RC to ask him if he wouldnt mind helping us out with TEFF. in the end Chris said he would throw a litttle something something to help the club out.

so guys lets pay the bills and say thanks to Chris and the gang over at

http://extremeflightrc.com/

eddie

2M Vanquish???
johnnyrocco123 is offline Find More Posts by johnnyrocco123
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2013, 10:00 PM
3D Heli and Planes
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Nov 2009
282 Posts
Hey Guys,
This event is coming up quick. Make sure you stick around for some night flying also. We will bring in a couple of tower lights, so that the fun can continue into the night.

Also be sure to look your best, as I will be recording some video to create a video demo like this one.

ARCA FREEZE FLY 2013 (5 min 10 sec)

CD
Joe
jbdww is offline Find More Posts by jbdww
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:13 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,958 Posts
wake up guys this thing is 3 weeks away. lets start making some noise
Elixir220 is offline Find More Posts by Elixir220
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:17 PM
San Antonio, TX
Joined Feb 2010
179 Posts
I was just thinking about that tonight. I went through my electrics and bought some batteries. Showing up with the 72, 57, and my new Skywing 48" And since i'm bringing camper, I'm gonna sneak a couple gassers for......"just in case"! lol
FlyingFrankie is offline Find More Posts by FlyingFrankie
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:19 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,029 Posts
I can't come I'm the lead role in our musical, and we perform both nights
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Old Mar 04, 2013, 01:33 AM
United States, TX, Palacios
Joined Feb 2009
1,602 Posts
Should be there that Friday if it all goes to plan...
SportFlyer2 is offline Find More Posts by SportFlyer2
Old Mar 04, 2013, 02:07 PM
United States, TX, Cedar Creek
Joined Nov 2011
68 Posts
Thought this thread could use the "official" flyer. Time is closing in and TEFF will be here before we know it, see you there!

Gary
Redbiscuits is offline Find More Posts by Redbiscuits
Old Mar 04, 2013, 07:17 PM
USA, TX, Brenham
Joined Oct 2003
112 Posts
Anyone know of any decent places to rent a bumper pull camper from for the weekend?
michaelkramer11 is offline Find More Posts by michaelkramer11
Old Mar 04, 2013, 08:22 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelkramer11 View Post
Anyone know of any decent places to rent a bumper pull camper from for the weekend?
Mike

i know they aint cheap. its approaching 1,000 bucks by the time its said and done. i have my apt if you need a place to crash hollar
Old Mar 04, 2013, 08:27 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbiscuits View Post
Thought this thread could use the "official" flyer. Time is closing in and TEFF will be here before we know it, see you there!

Gary
Gyro? nevermind i just realized this is G Smith one of our clubs member at large. besides i never call anybody a "G" unless they are super cool
Last edited by Elixir220; Mar 04, 2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old Mar 04, 2013, 10:32 PM
USA, TX, Brenham
Joined Oct 2003
112 Posts
Quote:
Mike

i know they aint cheap. its approaching 1,000 bucks by the time its said and done. i have my apt if you need a place to crash hollar
WHOA!!!!! I was thinking/hoping like $400 tops for the weekend. And then split it with some folks. Lol, scratch that idea.

And thanks for the offer man. I'm really hoping to stay at the field again to enjoy some late night festivities. The tent thing is kinda getting old though. We shall see.
michaelkramer11 is offline Find More Posts by michaelkramer11
Old Mar 04, 2013, 11:22 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,958 Posts
Quote:
WHOA!!!!! I was thinking/hoping like $400 tops for the weekend. And then split it with some folks. Lol, scratch that idea.

And thanks for the offer man. I'm really hoping to stay at the field again to enjoy some late night festivities. The tent thing is kinda getting old though. We shall see.
make sure you price them out. i could be wrong
Old Mar 05, 2013, 02:10 AM
Some.. call him Tim...
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Oct 2008
6,349 Posts
Quote:
make sure you price them out. i could be wrong
Good idea, but I think your correct. Every time I've priced out a camper rental it gets expensive! Chris Jewett has it right! He's restoring a airstream trailer

Speaking of trailers, I'm on my way to TX, ill be stoping in Ga to fly with Chris Hinson for a day or so, and then back on the road.

Eddie
Ill be at my new place in round rock on Friday. Are you going to be at the club this weekend. I would like to check it out, fly, and join if possible? I don't start work until Tuesday so I have sat-mon to fly.
Ducati Mechanic is offline Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Last edited by Ducati Mechanic; Mar 05, 2013 at 05:17 AM.
Old Mar 05, 2013, 06:15 AM
United States, TX, Cedar Creek
Joined Nov 2011
68 Posts
Quote:
Gyro? nevermind i just realized this is G Smith one of our clubs member at large. besides i never call anybody a "G" unless they are super cool
Sup?

Quote:

You might try this place: http://austinrvrent.com/RV_RENTAL__PRICING.html
I rented from them a few years ago to go to the coast fishing, they were pretty good to deal with, easy to rent from, and the trailer was in good shape. You could do a three day rental and possibly meet your $400.00 budget or under.
Redbiscuits is offline Find More Posts by Redbiscuits
Old Mar 05, 2013, 09:57 AM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati Mechanic View Post

Eddie
Ill be at my new place in round rock on Friday. Are you going to be at the club this weekend. I would like to check it out, fly, and join if possible? I don't start work until Tuesday so I have sat-mon to fly.
well its quite a lengthy process. i will endorse you. then you need to demonstrate you can taxi your aircraft. then you need to demonstrate you can fly in a pattern then perform a safe landing from the south and one from the north. btw im full of crap just show up with your ama card and your checkbook