HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 02:43 PM
Windsor, Canada, near Detroit
Joined Jul 2007
5,024 Posts
Discussion
some plastic (display) models from my son Luis

i have shown before some plastic models from my son. now he has released a post here http://www.track-link.com/forums/new...ral/43435/flat. where you can see them. they are around the middle of the post, and he will be showing 1 by 1, with historic details and the camouflage he used on each 1.
i hope this will be of some use (or entertainment) to you all. some drawings (the 1s framed) are by me. he started doing plastic models in the 80's, when i owned a hobby shop in vancouver, and he had free access to materials and models. now you see how that evolved.
phil alvirez is offline Find More Posts by phil alvirez
to remove ads between posts