SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 19, 2013, 08:01 AM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Question
Looking for Ron van Sommeren

Dear Ron, dear all,

My apologies for waste everybody else's time, but I'm specifically looking for Ron van Sommeren for advise on outrunner selection, modification and control for an advanced stroke-rehabilitation robot we are building at the University of Twente: http://www.utwente.nl/ctw/bw/researc...ics/index.html.

Ron has selected to keep his contact info here and on other sites private, which is his every right. Unfortunately, this leaves me with the difficult choice between fully respecting this and potentially causing ire for him and others through this non-standard post. Again my apologies if you are offended while reading this and I hope this post will not get deleted before Ron gets in touch with me.

Ron, I'd love to get in touch with you to ask you for advise for motor selection for several of our rehabilitation robots. I have the budget available to compensate you for your time and advise at commercial rates if you so desire. Please get in touch with me via a.h.a.stienen at utwente.nl or arnostienen at gmail.com.

Kind regards to all and keep up the good work,
Arno Stienen,
Assistant Professor at the University of Twente (Enschede, NL).
arnostienen is offline Find More Posts by arnostienen
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2013, 08:40 PM
Joined Dec 2007
1,308 Posts
Arno,
Have you looked in the german motor building sites? He freq. there.
Amp Abuser is online now Find More Posts by Amp Abuser
Old Feb 04, 2013, 04:25 AM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Thank you AA. I've tried to contact Ron via a couple of ways now (this forum, his mailing lists, the Dutch modelbouwclub), but he hasn't responded yet. I think that means that he's sees lots of better ways to spend his time, which I have to respect.

I am still looking for somebody with similar experience in building custom outrunners, preferably in the Eastern side of the Netherlands (Enschede, Nijmegen, etc) or in Germany close to Munster. If anybody would like to help me sort through a lot of questions quickly related to the project as proposed above, please send me an email via arnostienen at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Arno.
arnostienen is offline Find More Posts by arnostienen
Old Feb 04, 2013, 11:31 PM
Inspiration
United States, MI, Ann Arbor
Joined Aug 2011
887 Posts
You may post your questions here, there are many experienced pal here. Or your questions are private?
modisc is offline Find More Posts by modisc