SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 17, 2006, 07:01 PM
Joined Jul 2006
1 Posts
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by whanderson
Do you do SMT parts, 2 layers, plated through holes, and solder plate? I f so you will get my next order.
wqwqq
Younjin Soul is offline Find More Posts by Younjin Soul
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2008, 06:40 AM
panteraivan
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence). It is temporarily hidden while panteraivan edits it.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 06:41 AM
panteraivan
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence). It is temporarily hidden while panteraivan edits it.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 06:57 AM
homo ludens modellisticus
The Netherlands, GE, Nijmegen
Joined Feb 2001
10,870 Posts
Reported the three posts above to the authorities.
Ron van Sommeren is offline Find More Posts by Ron van Sommeren
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:17 PM
San Diego Lindberg, California, United States
Joined Jan 2002
1,288 Posts
best prices for FET's ?

DIY's:

What the less expensive place to order the FET's in the USA ?
For example I am looking for some Vishay/ Siliconix 4368, may be a tube of 50 pieces ? Or even a similar IRF part, any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance
EP
epkoncept is offline Find More Posts by epkoncept
Old Nov 16, 2011, 07:42 AM
Joined Dec 2003
113 Posts
1n1p software

Hi,

I made a 1n1p regler from Svens Bastelstube design. I programmed the controller with 1n1p.hex...but when I power it with rx connected, it gives just a single beep and hothing happens when throttle is advanced. Can anybody help? Also is there any more versitile software available for this controller?

Well figured it out myself..Also found Fabian Fessler's soft here..
http://wladislaw-sl.narod.ru/blmc-sl/blmc-sl.html

Regards
hadihf
hadihf is offline Find More Posts by hadihf
Last edited by hadihf; Jan 03, 2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 11:37 PM
India, Delhi, New Delhi
Joined Jan 2010
168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadihf View Post
Hi,

I made a 1n1p regler from Svens Bastelstube design. I programmed the controller with 1n1p.hex...but when I power it with rx connected, it gives just a single beep and hothing happens when throttle is advanced. Can anybody help? Also is there any more versitile software available for this controller?

Well figured it out myself..Also found Fabian Fessler's soft here..
http://wladislaw-sl.narod.ru/blmc-sl/blmc-sl.html

Regards
hadihf
A late reply. But I want to know that did you get it to work with an RC Controller? I cannot understand a small part which is given in the PCB design. What exactly is it? How did you program the chip?
anam_funny is offline Find More Posts by anam_funny
Old Oct 16, 2012, 07:39 AM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Just another scilab firmware

Dear all,

I am very new to this forum. I am an elecrical engineer and rc heli enthusiast from Switzerland. I also started developing my own firmware for the plush esc's using the scilab controllers. I did it basically just for fun. I used the blheli code as a startup for having an idea how things could be done, and then wrote my own firmware from scratch. Most things are quite different than in the blheli approach, however, whitout it I think I would have been lost completely.

My approach is much simpler than the blheli code, since it is supposed to work with multirotors only from a standard receiver signal up to 400Hz. Actually I am flying with my own code in a small quadrotor, and the performance increased significantly compared to the standard plush 12 esc. I am flying with 1450kv motors that draw about 15 amps at full throttle. After heavy acrobatic flights, motor and esc are not really warm. This tells me, that in normal run mode, the motor is controlled correctly as it should. This was the main goal of my project.

My firmware has just included the most important things needed by a quadrotor:
- Ajustable throttle off and full throttle rc signal
- Ajustable timing, 0 deg, 7.5 deg, 15 deg and 22.5 deg
- Direction of rotation reverse

These are the functions which are most important for me for multirotors. All options are stick programmed. No battery voltage measurement or over temperature protection are included yet.

As i mentioned, I am already flying with my own implementation, absolutely no problems there. The only problem I have is (as many others) the motor startup. Currently the motors start spinning quite reliable using a long settle time and then an accelerating open loop speed ramp at full pwm. Of course this is not so good, and the motor gets warm when I do this several times, but it is working. However, I want to smooth the startup process now.

I went through all possible application notes and forums, but I did not really have an idea what to do in my case, with a propped motor and a small simple esc without current measurement, to start smoothly and reliable. What I know is that the standard plush firmware spins up the propeller as it was nothing, very smoothly. Also I know that in the latest blheli release, they implemented some sort of direct startup, but I don't really understand how it is working. Could someone of you give me some ideas how it is done, or where I can find more informations on how I can achieve the same smooth startup as the original plush firmware.

If you are interested, I could post the current code here.

Cheers
Christian
snakescb is offline Find More Posts by snakescb
Old Oct 16, 2012, 07:51 AM
Another one on the way...
Plano, Texas
Joined Feb 2009
2,409 Posts
I'm interested!
ysolomon is online now Find More Posts by ysolomon
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:32 AM
Joined Oct 2012
224 Posts
designed brushless esc is now much simpler, go to google search with keywords brushless esc mystery 20a.full circuit diagram.

programs load up a file b_nfet in multicopter

This is my circuit, max current 35 a

fantasy1988 is offline Find More Posts by fantasy1988
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:45 AM
Joined Oct 2012
224 Posts
hello guy
Who designed brushless esc for car car?
can fast forward, fast reverser and brake
i know it is difficult but I think it's very interesting
fantasy1988 is offline Find More Posts by fantasy1988
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:25 AM
NRW, Germany
Joined Apr 2004
711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakescb View Post
If you are interested, I could post the current code here.

Cheers
Christian
I'm always interested in new BL-ESC solutions. I have a Silabs development tool with flash loader and have also some ESC with Silabs-CPU on my desk.

Would be fine to investigate an additional Silabs ESC-software.

quax is offline Find More Posts by quax
Old Oct 16, 2012, 12:03 PM
Another one on the way...
Plano, Texas
Joined Feb 2009
2,409 Posts
Does anyone know which power FETs to use for 8S-12S, up to 150A ESCs?
ysolomon is online now Find More Posts by ysolomon
Old Oct 16, 2012, 03:31 PM
NRW, Germany
Joined Apr 2004
711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysolomon View Post
Does anyone know which power FETs to use for 8S-12S, up to 150A ESCs?
This is not only a question of FETs. There is a need of rich know-how to make the PCB.
Those currents and voltages are very difficult to handle. I don't have the skills to do that.
quax is offline Find More Posts by quax
Old Oct 16, 2012, 05:49 PM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Hi again,

Ok, attached you can find my simple implementation for scilabs controllers. Not perfect yet, still working on, but I already made a lot of flights using this FW with some turnigy plush 12 esc's. I am developing the code in Ride7 and it is compiled using the RKit-51 on a hobbyist license.

Some ideas how to make motor startup smoother?

looking forward to receive some feedback
snakescb is offline Find More Posts by snakescb