HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 10:18 PM
Joined Mar 2006
775 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenahelin View Post
witespy has wires:
http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/acc...cable-set.html
looks like he's got some props too.
crud i should have looked here first.... oh well
muck76 is offline Find More Posts by muck76
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:09 AM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Oct 2012
629 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Dude! So I'm in Ireland on Business and Tracking says my Quad will arrive at my home in the US today! :-) I'll have fun when I get home!
jdr00ejr is offline Find More Posts by jdr00ejr
Old Feb 06, 2013, 05:53 AM
United States, WA, Olympia
Joined Dec 2012
309 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Lucky, mine was sent before yours I think and my tracking doesn't say it's made it to the US. That's awesome for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr00ejr View Post
Dude! So I'm in Ireland on Business and Tracking says my Quad will arrive at my home in the US today! :-) I'll have fun when I get home!
Pablochopper is offline Find More Posts by Pablochopper
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:41 AM
LJH
Moths do not fly inverted
Greenwich CT.
Joined Sep 2000
4,191 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Hey all,
This thread sure moves fast....almost as fast as used Armattan's in the classified section :-). Anyhow I have not seen a update on the Armattan One and was wondering if I missed anything?

Cheers,
Jim
LJH is offline Find More Posts by LJH
Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:21 AM
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
409 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by muck76 View Post
thanks, i found some on ebay for a good price and he had props too. Also ordered lipos tonight... Hope three are enough LOL

Does any one know if i have to run the satellite antenna on my AR7000 RX Specky?
Spektrum AR7000 yes use the satellite.
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:54 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,660 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJH View Post
Hey all,
This thread sure moves fast....almost as fast as used Armattan's in the classified section :-). Anyhow I have not seen a update on the Armattan One and was wondering if I missed anything?

Cheers,
Jim
Hi Jim,

Six words for ya: The One is a bloody MONSTER!

I'll post video in an hour or so if it uploads fast enough. It's light and it shows. The performance is simply staggering. Just pay attention to the throttle punches in the video. That thing moves! I have not managed to crash my sample yet so not sure how it fares in a crash, but I'm sure I'll crash it soon enough. I can't bring myself to crash it on purpose just to find out. It is going to be tough, though. That, I know. The 6061 alumi is very strong.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:11 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,660 Posts
Armattan One

This is the final design, though, I can always modify it again if I want to. I have a few samples with a sandblasted finish, and a few samples plain alumi if anyone is interested.

The price is the same as the CNC 258.

Best,
Chris

Armattan One (4 min 57 sec)
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:27 AM
Fly Fast, Fly Hard, Fly Fun
Canada, BC
Joined Apr 2012
1,468 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Chris - That is one heck of an amazing quad. For such a tiny little thing it flies like a rocket, clearly handles like it's on rails... in a word... INSANE!

I'll be back in a bit... I have to bandage my jaw... it hit the floor. Oh, and I should probably mop up the drool too.

Oh, and thanks for the shipment details! I am so excited to have the CNC 355 DIY kit on the way. My Hobby King shipment (that was supposed to arrive in 3-7 days) is now at 14 days and hasn't landed in Canada yet so I bet the Armattan will beat the Hobby King shipment easily. The snow has been melting here the last couple of days!
rexless is offline Find More Posts by rexless
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by rexless; Feb 06, 2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Added Info
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:27 AM
Canada, ON
Joined Oct 2012
25 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
hey awesome video chris, im interested in One frame alu if theres any left
thanks
Samcro is offline Find More Posts by Samcro
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:34 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro View Post
hey awesome video chris, im interested in One frame alu if theres any left
thanks
I replied to your email, Sir.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:39 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless View Post
Chris - That is one heck of an amazing quad. For such a tiny little thing it flies like a rocket, clearly handles like it's on rails... in a word... INSANE!

I'll be back in a bit... I have to bandage my jaw... it hit the floor. Oh, and I should probably mop up the drool too.
LOL.... Yeah... It's probably the fastest model I have flown. I'm using 2822-1800kv on that, but it has universal motor mounts allowing for bell style motors and bigger motors, as well. The potential to make this thing even faster is there. This frames comes with 2.5mm hex screws/bolts to mount the motors and that is also very nice. No more messing around with the tiny philips screws.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:48 AM
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2012
41 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeStyle
Hey Chris i was wondering if you could post the settings you changed on a new kk2 once its flashed to 1.4. i have another KK2 and id like to set it up like the one i recieved from you, but for the moment i cant read the screen of my old one since i broke the lcd. not sure what all the settings are at. do you do it manually or can u do it via computer. if via computer can link the file or send it my way.

Life

The settings are posted on page one, and yes, you need the LCD for his so unless you can sort out the LCD problem, the settings are no use to you, correct?

Best,
Chris

Correct but i have a 2nd kk2 brand new, so i will use that one until i can fix my broken one. so i will input your settings in the new one. thnx again. hadnt seen your reply since your posts are so small.

Pitch and Roll:

Yaw:

other than the PI settings you do not change anything?, im guessing you choose a quad in X formation, the stick scaling you ship out with is at 150 for all values?

Life
LifeStyle is offline Find More Posts by LifeStyle
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:55 AM
United States, MA, Townsend
Joined Apr 2012
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Wow! .....I mean... WOW!!! I feel privileged to be one of the first to see that video......Thanks!
oceanear is offline Find More Posts by oceanear
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:01 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeStyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeStyle
Hey Chris i was wondering if you could post the settings you changed on a new kk2 once its flashed to 1.4. i have another KK2 and id like to set it up like the one i recieved from you, but for the moment i cant read the screen of my old one since i broke the lcd. not sure what all the settings are at. do you do it manually or can u do it via computer. if via computer can link the file or send it my way.

Life

The settings are posted on page one, and yes, you need the LCD for his so unless you can sort out the LCD problem, the settings are no use to you, correct?

Best,
Chris

Correct but i have a 2nd kk2 brand new, so i will use that one until i can fix my broken one. so i will input your settings in the new one. thnx again. hadnt seen your reply since your posts are so small.

Pitch and Roll:

Yaw:

other than the PI settings you do not change anything?, im guessing you choose a quad in X formation, the stick scaling you ship out with is at 150 for all values?

Life

Stick scaling to 115 on Aile and Elev, 90 on Yaw, 100 on Yaw for CNC 355 and M models, 105 for the CNC 268 and A1. Battery voltage alarm to 105. Mode settings with auto level set to "AUX."

And yes, that's it. I don't touch anything else.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:16 PM
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2012
41 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Ok thnaks alot Chris, im on vacation in mexico but once i get back home i will play with the new board.

Life
LifeStyle is offline Find More Posts by LifeStyle
Closed Thread