HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 10:11 AM
United States, WA, Olympia
Joined Dec 2012
311 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Does anyone know about how long it takes for the quads to get to the USA after cris ships them?
Pablochopper is offline Find More Posts by Pablochopper
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:09 AM
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2012
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I did shrinkwrap the wires going from the KK2 to the receiver, but I didn't shrink the receiver itself. im waiting on some wire insolation and im going to give that a try when it gets here. im gonna try and make this the cleanest looking little quad

Life
LifeStyle is offline Find More Posts by LifeStyle
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:19 AM
Videographer/Product Reviews
Joined Oct 2012
1,806 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Quickest was seven days to delivery in US.

Other time was about two weeks.
daskim is offline Find More Posts by daskim
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:00 PM
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2012
44 Posts
Has anyone received some CNC skids on there quad? if so can you post a couple pictures of them. ive been looking for a good landing gear, im currently using tennis balls as im learning how to fly these things. once im landing better and not just falling out of the sky a good landing gear will be needed.

Life
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:21 PM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Oct 2012
669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeStyle View Post
Has anyone received some CNC skids on there quad? if so can you post a couple pictures of them. ive been looking for a good landing gear, im currently using tennis balls as im learning how to fly these things. once im landing better and not just falling out of the sky a good landing gear will be needed.

Life
I have CNC ones coming with my Quad but don't have them yet. How did you mount the Tennis Balls? How do they do as landing gear? I was looking at the rubber tubing idea found here - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1772823
jdr00ejr is online now Find More Posts by jdr00ejr
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:37 PM
United States, GA, Loganville
Joined Nov 2012
78 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
PabloChopper mine took 15 days to Georgia. Was mailed on Friday the 11th and arrived on Saturday the 26th.
spanky916 is offline Find More Posts by spanky916
Old Jan 31, 2013, 03:15 PM
Slayer
Canada, BC, Whistler
Joined Dec 2012
32 Posts
my CNC 355 is sitting an hour from my house in customs, Shipped the same time as yours Pablo. 6 days so far. Now if only they would hurry up............
northrnflyer is offline Find More Posts by northrnflyer
Old Jan 31, 2013, 03:41 PM
Joined Dec 2012
311 Posts
I'm not being impatient... Just really ready to have this awesome quad in my hands! Or even better in the air!
Old Jan 31, 2013, 03:49 PM
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
417 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablochopper View Post
I'm not being impatient... Just really ready to have this awesome quad in my hands! Or even better in the air!
Pablocopter, I only a little ways from you, the first one took 17days the second one took nine days
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Old Jan 31, 2013, 04:36 PM
Joined Dec 2012
311 Posts
So what you're saying is maybe find a hobby to occupy my time for the next week or so so I don't have to think about it? I can't afford another one of those ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv View Post
Pablocopter, I only a little ways from you, the first one took 17days the second one took nine days
Old Jan 31, 2013, 08:02 PM
Can you flip that over for me?
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2013
112 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
welcome back

Hey Chris, Welcome back mon ami.
superfets is offline Find More Posts by superfets
Old Feb 01, 2013, 12:21 AM
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2012
44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr00ejr View Post
I have CNC ones coming with my Quad but don't have them yet. How did you mount the Tennis Balls? How do they do as landing gear? I was looking at the rubber tubing idea found here - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1772823

That's a pretty good Idea, for my tennis balls I just made 2 holes in the ball and passed a ziptie throught it. the ziptie then goes around the arm. it holds well and the balls are really good for someone learning to fly these things. the skids that came with it lasted maybe 2-3 landings.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 12:23 AM
Joined Jun 2011
8,135 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfets View Post
Hey Chris, Welcome back mon ami.
Why thank you. I don't have time to post much now but I will be posting a bit later on this evening. I have some news for you guys!

Regarding the orders on page 1, fear not folks, I should have the majority, if not all of them done this weekend. Stay tuned...

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:36 AM
Joined Mar 2006
781 Posts
i picked one of the CNC355 up from the FS section here last night. Any questions i have with the set up with spectrum and the FC, should i direct them here or the main forum?
muck76 is offline Find More Posts by muck76
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:30 AM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
United States, TX, Odessa
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Here would be okay muck. I think there's talks of a regular discussion forum I think we are just waiting to let Chris create it if he wants to so he can add all the info here to the first post of the new thread.
major.monogram is offline Find More Posts by major.monogram
Closed Thread