SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 05, 2013, 08:44 PM
United States, OH, Columbus
Joined Oct 2007
254 Posts
if you can mount servo,s in the rear of this one your the man,the stock location works great and then the fan mount behind them,it gets tight real fast,in the begining it looks like theres a ton of room and then things just become so tight,lol.
eazyp2 is offline Find More Posts by eazyp2
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2013, 10:58 PM
United States, WI, De Pere
Joined Aug 2010
177 Posts
Managed to mount the servos in the vertical fin and stabs. It is really tight but it will work. Hitec servo in the vertical fin and jr servos in the stab.
goforit is offline Find More Posts by goforit
Old Mar 11, 2013, 06:35 PM
USA, FL, Gulf Breeze-Harold
Joined Aug 2008
89 Posts
I have just picked an interceptor up also. I will be using electric retracts and robart struts. I have an old dynamax electric fan that I plan to convert but I'm not finding many adapters in stock. Any suggestions? Would like to keep it cheap if possible.
Rpotter90 is offline Find More Posts by Rpotter90
Old Mar 11, 2013, 07:01 PM
United States, WI, De Pere
Joined Aug 2010
177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpotter90 View Post
I have just picked an interceptor up also. I will be using electric retracts and robart struts. I have an old dynamax electric fan that I plan to convert but I'm not finding many adapters in stock. Any suggestions? Would like to keep it cheap if possible.
Hi,

I am using Tam Jets conversion parts for my fan. I went with Dyna Rotor hub assembly and Dynamax motor housing conversion. I will be ordering motor from him also.

Good luck on your build. Looking forward to see your build.

Dennis
goforit is offline Find More Posts by goforit