SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 18, 2013, 06:55 PM
Joined Dec 2012
10 Posts
Discussion
Truck broke and dont know whats wrong. Help

I have just recently experienced a problem with my truck. I don't know what wrong but with one esc the steering seemed to have only have half power, but when I swapped it with my other esc I had on hand, and ran it a little it seemed that the throttle only had half its power. I have experienced this before and had to get a different esc and a new servo for some reason and didnt have it again. I not sure if I need to replace my servo again or if its esc or maybe even something else. Please help me find out whats wrong. Thanks
marshall s is offline Find More Posts by marshall s
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:50 PM
United States, MA, Brimfield
Joined Dec 2012
38 Posts
What kind of truck, ESC, motor,battery etc. Need more info. ESC may be set to lipo cutoff but your running NiMH?
mett1971 is offline Find More Posts by mett1971