SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Pancari, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 11:55 PM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Alert
The Wife Takes My Camera A G A I N

The wife asked me this evening "Where's your camera?", not the 808 that is attached to the belly of my Hubsan X4, my Canon Sureshot I attach to my hat to shoot video.

You see, she's going down to FLA with her sister for her yearly winter vacation which is a sacred trek to get out of the Northeast cold that can be devastating. She is really a month too early if you ask me but I stay out of her decisions that don't effect me, that's Rule No. 3 of Marriage. It's usually followed by me saying "Hey, that's a great idea". Rule No. 4 of Marriage "Praise any activity that doesn't effect you". Please note Rule No. 5, "Just because you have a better idea than the wife's, doesn't mean, she'll care and take your advice".

For the record, these rules apply to any relationship.

Now I know what you're thinking, why don't I go with her. First, I am not invited, I mean, how much of a vacation would it be if I go and second, SHE'S GOING WITH HER SISTER. I don't even like when her sister come here or we have to go up there.

Not a big fan really, not a big fan at all.

So I get to have a week of doing whatever I want, which is really every week anyway. I get up after she is almost done her morning work ritual so I don't mess it up, her Rule No 7. work when I need to, which includes nights and weekends and barely leave my home except for meetings and go to bed at ridiculous hours. Geez, it's 12:40 am. What can i say, that's when my creative juices start flowing.

Last year she went down the shore and said "Where's your camera" and I gave it to her. The next day my V929 was delivered and had to prop up my Samsung Galaxy 3 to shoot video. Needless to say the video and my flying was garbage and never made it to my YT channel. There was good weather that week so I went to my local park for practice flying without my camera thinking "I should go to Best Buy and buy a new camera".

So here I am, going to be camera-less A G A I N for a week and bet I'll have a few days of peace and quiet and some nice weather. I won't be able to fly my Hubsan X4 with 808 attached and my hat-cam videoing from my perspective and won't be able to put the two videos together into one video. G R E A T!

The words of the late Sam Kinison come to mind "T H A N K S H O N E Y... I L O V E Y O U".

Sam Kinison on Marriage and World Hunger (5 min 42 sec)
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
Last edited by Pancari; Jan 18, 2013 at 07:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts