SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by adamssonny007, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 05:44 PM
United States, VA, Suffolk
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Wanted
tc3 or tc4 roller and or parts

Looking to pick up either a TC3 or TC4 roller. Would also consider parts for either car, so check your pit boxes, and let me know what you're working with! Lol .... Thanks guys, and have a great weekend!
adamssonny007 is offline Find More Posts by adamssonny007
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 17, 2013, 09:36 PM
SRM
Ontario, CANADA
Joined Dec 2000
275 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
I have a Team Associated Factory Team TC3 sedan with lots of parts and options including a front solid spool, front one-way, ball diffs (steel and light weight plastic), Factory Team blue alloy threaded shocks, stainless bolts throughout, several springs, MIP CVD's in front, FT blue aluminum CVD's in the rear, extra front & rear suspension arms, steering arms, additional set of factory team blue alloy CVD's, C-hubs, RPM heavy duty front bumper, etc... Enough spares and parts to keep this car going for years. $250 plus shipping.
SRM is online now Find More Posts by SRM
Last edited by SRM; Jul 08, 2014 at 02:04 PM.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 07:44 AM
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
That sounds awesome, but is way more than I am looking for. I can't afford to spend that kind of money at this time, but thank you for the offer! I would like to buy the extra set of shocks if you are interested in parting with them? I also need wheel hexes, center drive shaft and other miscellaneous parts if ya want to try and work something out. Thanks again.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 08:45 AM
SRM
Ontario, CANADA
Joined Dec 2000
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamssonny007 View Post
That sounds awesome, but is way more than I am looking for. I can't afford to spend that kind of money at this time, but thank you for the offer! I would like to buy the extra set of shocks if you are interested in parting with them? I also need wheel hexes, center drive shaft and other miscellaneous parts if ya want to try and work something out. Thanks again.
I might be willing to part out the shocks, a center shaft and a few bits and pieces. LMK.

Steve
Old Jan 18, 2013, 08:59 AM
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Yeah, I'm interested, how much are ya looking to get?
Old Jan 18, 2013, 09:24 AM
SRM
Ontario, CANADA
Joined Dec 2000
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamssonny007 View Post
Yeah, I'm interested, how much are ya looking to get?
LMK exactly what parts you are looking for and we can go from there.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 10:28 AM
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
well because I really am on a tight budget, let's start with the shocks, driveshaft, and wheel hexes. If they aren't going to run over my budget then we can talk a few more parts. I basically have about 2/3rds of a roller that I got on a trade last year that has just been sitting and I would love to try and put it together for my kids to play with. They just love watching daddy run his rc cars/trucks! lol. Thanks for your help, btw!
Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:32 PM
SRM
Ontario, CANADA
Joined Dec 2000
275 Posts
Here is a picture of the shock set and the green aluminum center shaft. $42 shipped
Last edited by SRM; Jul 08, 2014 at 02:04 PM.