|Jan 17, 2013, 12:15 AM|
RC App for iPhone
There is a simple app I made for iPhones that keeps a record of all your aircraft and their average flight times which when started, sounds an alarm when it is time for you to land. You'll notice on the AppStore About screenshots that Radical RC Wright Flyer B is shown as an example aircraft. I couldn't resist and this gives up more exposure.
* You have to enter a Make, Model and a duration that is greater than 00:00 minutes:seconds.
* Swipe an aircraft in the list to delete it. I provide a Sample Aircraft for you, you can delete it or edit it.
* Click the '+' button on the main screen to add your aircraft.
* Tap an aircraft from the main screen and click START to begin counting down. Turn up your volume to desired level.
* If you want to help me get some money for my hobby, I would appreciate yor help by buying this app for 99 cents. Thanks to all you who will help.
It's just a simple app but handy in the field in case your TX beeper is not loud enough. It's handy for listing all your aircraft too. You can even take a picture of your aircraft too. It's called RC Clock or link is below. It works now.
Here's the link to it:
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion RC Flight Log Apps for the IPhone or Android||Sticky Mickey||Australia||8||Sep 16, 2013 11:07 AM|
|New Product VersaTimer - new iPhone timer app, handy for RC, promo codes!||LAN||Product Announcements||2||Mar 30, 2013 02:13 PM|
|New Product Cool new Heli Pitch app for iphone and Android||guyro||Electric Heli Talk||5||Mar 11, 2012 09:18 PM|
|Discussion Handy iphone App for RC Planes||jameseyboy||Fuel Plane Talk||1||Sep 30, 2010 10:45 AM|