HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by GravyBones, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:15 PM
Walking with the Lord
United States, OH, Tipp City
Joined Apr 2012
312 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Off Site
RC App for iPhone

Hey guys,

There is a simple app I made for iPhones that keeps a record of all your aircraft and their average flight times which when started, sounds an alarm when it is time for you to land. You'll notice on the AppStore About screenshots that Radical RC Wright Flyer B is shown as an example aircraft. I couldn't resist and this gives up more exposure.

INSTRUCTIONS:
* You have to enter a Make, Model and a duration that is greater than 00:00 minutes:seconds.
* Swipe an aircraft in the list to delete it. I provide a Sample Aircraft for you, you can delete it or edit it.
* Click the '+' button on the main screen to add your aircraft.
* Tap an aircraft from the main screen and click START to begin counting down. Turn up your volume to desired level.
* If you want to help me get some money for my hobby, I would appreciate yor help by buying this app for 99 cents. Thanks to all you who will help.

INFO:
It's just a simple app but handy in the field in case your TX beeper is not loud enough. It's handy for listing all your aircraft too. You can even take a picture of your aircraft too. It's called RC Clock or link is below. It works now.

Here's the link to it:

GravyBones is offline Find More Posts by GravyBones
Last edited by GravyBones; Mar 23, 2013 at 10:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:22 PM
United States, NC, Lexington
Joined Jul 2012
225 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Is there one for android?
oneagleswings is offline Find More Posts by oneagleswings
Old Mar 23, 2013, 10:24 PM
Walking with the Lord
United States, OH, Tipp City
Joined Apr 2012
312 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Can you guys help pitch in to get me some funds for my hobby, this app is only 99 cents?
GravyBones is offline Find More Posts by GravyBones