SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Prydespride, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:05 PM
Joined Dec 2011
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Parkzone F27Q Stryker Colorado LPU

Hey all, im looking to unload a PNP version of the Stryker to fund my new FPV setup. I never got it in the air, I think it may have been to much plane for me. It has some hangar rash, one of the Vert Stabs is slightly crooked (The tape was a quick attempt to fix this but didn't work too well, I took the tape off). Also the edge of one of the Elevons tore a bit, but this too should be an easy fix. The Prop will also likely need replacing. Yes, I have the nose too, it's held on with magnets (designed that way).

I got it for $190 at the LHS, asking $130. It's going to have to be a local pickup or I'll meet someone halfway if you're in Denver or Pueblo or other reasonable area. The box is huge, so the shipping would be silly I imagine. I still have the box if you want as well.
Prydespride is offline Find More Posts by Prydespride
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 17, 2013, 10:08 PM
Carlsbad, Ca
Joined Mar 2007
3,096 Posts
Trader Rating: 230
When you installed the Vertical Fins, did you use the supplied double sided sticky tape, or CA?

If you used the tape, you can pull the Vertical Fins back off, since they will need to be reset straight, anyway. That would allow the Stryker to fit back in the box for shipping. (Please quote FedEx Ground to 92011 Carlsbad, Ca)
chip.greely is offline Find More Posts by chip.greely
Old May 10, 2014, 06:56 PM
Joined Apr 2013
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hi I might be interested in the stryker f27q- if you have the box you could get a qoute on shipping I live in new jersey 07723 let me know.
carl stryker is offline Find More Posts by carl stryker