HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 16, 2013, 05:00 PM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
Help!
Please help me find a special RC/UAV helicoper

Dear friends,
I;m new with RC/UAV helicopters . I'm trying to find a cheap matching my requirements helicopter.
We are intending to use it to use it in agriculture in order to inspect our lands for security reasons. As you can understand there is no need for an expensive helicopter. also because we are intending to buy at least 4-5 for different regions inspection and we can not afford to spend much money only for one copter. Better price , better for us.

The features that we need
Ready to fly helicopter

Payload 5- 9 kg
Altitude - about 500m-1km
Control radius- 10 - 15 km
Auto stabilizer, auto hovering and gps feature
Simple autopilot
Simple control ( maybe a system connected to standart laptop computers )
Simple video camera to receive live video.

I have searched in internet but i finded very expensive copters from 20k to 60k.
This is very much for us.
If you have some ideas to help, links , projects , we are accepting also used helicopters.
I need your help friends
Thanks in advance
lenox1992 is offline Find More Posts by lenox1992
to remove ads between posts