HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by IndiaHobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:07 PM
▲▼▲▼≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣ ≣≣≣≣≣ ▼▲▼▲
United States, MD, Laurel
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Eagle Tree GForce Sensor - NEW

Up for sale is a New Eagle Tree GForce Sensor. I purchased this from HobbyKing website, but have decided to not use it. I have also attached the manual for you to review. (posted under FPV, cause' I see some users buying/selling EagleTree products)

I paid $64 + Shipping. You can have it for $40 shipped via USPS with Delivery Confirmation.

Using stock image because the item is NEW, but surely can provide actual item image if you like to see. The following are the Technical Specs:

This tiny, low cost sensor is factory calibrated, and measure G's in the X, Y, and Z axes during flight and the maximum encountered forces on each axis (in 10ths of G's) are displayed on the built-in 7 segment LED. The high G sensor measures up to 40g (at least 38g) in the X and Y axes and up to 8g in the Z axis.
  • Resolution: approx. 0.05 G in each axis
  • Power input (Standalone Mode) : 4V to 16V (6V max for High G Sensor)
  • Weight: approximately 4 grams (0.15 oz)
  • Dimensions: approximately 28 mm x 16 mm x 10 mm (1.1” x 0.62” x 0.4”)
  • Precalibrated – no user calibration required
IndiaHobby is online now Find More Posts by IndiaHobby
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2013, 01:53 PM
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
Taking offers...

I have no need for this anymore.... Never used it...
Send me an offer...
Old Feb 27, 2013, 11:55 AM
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
Will Sell .. Sell ... Sell...
Twenty Dollar Bill and this is yours !
Old Jun 30, 2013, 04:33 PM