HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stretch1100, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:27 PM
USA, IL, Elgin
Joined Jan 2006
667 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Sold
Pro Boat 1/12 Scale Red Nitro Formula Hydro 2.4Ghz RTR Upgraded! PRB3200 $350

Up for sale is my ProBoat Formula RTR Hydro. Its a fully licensed 1/12-scale version of thechampionship-winning Formula Boats full-scale hydro. The Formula RTR hydroboasts a lightweight fiberglass hull specially made for high-speedhandling. Ultimate speed is the result of the Pro Boat .18 marine enginethat adds over 20% more horsepower and updated composite propeller. Foradded convenience the Formula comes with an easy-to-operate Pro SullivanTigerDrive starting system with a Hobbico AC/DC Multi-Charger for the starterwand. The radio system has been upgraded from AM to 2.4 GHz HK-GT2 system withbrand new rechargeable Rayovac Hybrid AA batteries. The prop has also beenupgraded to a brass performance prop. It has a brand new lubed flex shaft. Its a very fast, sexy and awesome sounding boat. Yes, I said sexy! The only reason Im selling this is because I bought a 310hp real Jet Boat and I dont have the time to play with this one anymore. Pro Boat is not making this boat anymore so I would consider it rare but you can still buy replacement and aftermarket parts for it.

Key Features:

Fully licensed scale version of the 2006 High-points Champion Hydro
Pro Boat .18 marine engine and tuned exhaust add over 20% more power
Sullivan TigerDrive starting system and handheld starter
Composite propeller for increased speed and durability Upgraded to high performance brass prop
Prepainted fiberglass composite hydro hull for scale appearance and superior high-speed handling
Pro Boat 2-channel AM 27MHz pistol-grip radio installed Upgraded to 2.4Ghz for long range and zero interference.
Built under license from Formula/Thunderbird Products

Needed To Complete:

PRB0100 Marine Grease You wont need this right away as the new flex shaft isfreshly greased.

DYN1925 Ni-Cd Glow Driver

DYN2320 Blue Thunder 20% - Nitro fuel included

Charger for AAs in transmitterand 4.8v NiMH receiver battery pack in boat.
stretch1100 is offline Find More Posts by stretch1100
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread