SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by makg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:40 PM
ISP Supervisor
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Jan 2006
722 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Sold
Losi MICRO Crawler RTR

Selling my Losi Micro crawler RTR.

Please read the entire ad for details.

First, I'm going to mention that it needs a new battery. The lipo that is included lasts just long enough for you to test it out when you receive it. I had a decent one that worked very well but I have looked everywhere and can't find it. With a good lipo this thing will last a very long time and there is no shortage of power. IF I find it I will send it to you no charge. The lipo charger is included.

The front springs have been removed as I believe it crawls better without them. Sadly they are lost and are not included.

The front tire foams have been removed and replaced with some rolling BBs for weight. The front tires are unglued so you can add more or take some out, then reglue. Front tire foams are lost and not included.

The weak stock servo has been replaced with a much better Hitec HS-65HB. This was around a 20 dollar upgrade.

The front axle has been repaired from a drop that happened from a desk fall. hasn't broken since even with the repair. Please see pic. Note: both front and rear axles housings can be bought for ~$4 if you desire.

The front body posts were damaged when I extended them for a scale build. They still work with no issue, please see pic. Again, you can replace all body posts for~$2 if you desire.

I'm including the wrench and several Micro Deans sets so you can solder up a new battery.

I think that's everything. I'm asking $70 OBO shipped USPS Priority.

These sell new for 149.99.
makg is offline Find More Posts by makg
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:43 PM
ISP Supervisor
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Jan 2006
722 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
This uses Spektrum/Losi 2.4ghz DSM
makg is offline Find More Posts by makg
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:30 AM