SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Helishoen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 06:29 PM
United States, IN, Newburgh
Joined Jul 2012
69 Posts
Mini-HowTo
Calibration and Binding Dragon Link

Made this video to help a friend set up his Dragon Link... figured I would post it here for others to use if needed.

How to: Dragon Link Calibration & Bind Set Up (20 min 20 sec)
Helishoen is offline Find More Posts by Helishoen
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 17, 2013, 08:25 AM
Joined Jun 2004
840 Posts
Nice video...

But the dragon link instructions say hold the bind down button for 3 seconds and let go, then it flashes green on/off to indicate binding.

In this video, he holds it until it goes orange, and then binds it....

What is the discrepancy?
Dogzilla is offline Find More Posts by Dogzilla
Old Mar 17, 2013, 09:47 AM
United States, FL, Clearwater
Joined Feb 2013
5 Posts
Wow, I didn't even realize I was subscribed to this thread, but I have watched this video many times, it works for me, I think it is correct.

I do think this guy is color blind because he calls yellow, orange... just kidding helishoen, I love the vid and thx for putting it out there

Here is what I found in the instructions for bind, maybe you have a different version

Page 14 (bind section)
4. Wait at least 5 seconds, or until the LED turns YELLOW and then release the button.

same thing on page 8 of the instructions

Page 8
Bind (Hold the button down for at least 5 seconds, or until the LED turns YELLOW)
SpencerTop is offline Find More Posts by SpencerTop