HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by PerlAddict, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:06 PM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
For Sale
Panasonic Lumix LX7 Digital Camera, 10.1MP, Black, Brand New in Box

Asking $350 shipped. Brand new on Amazon is $499 shipped. I have a brand new, unopened Panasonix Lumix DMC-LX7 digital camera for sale. If you are familiar with the LX line from Panasonic, you know how awesome these cameras are. If you aren't and you're a photobug, you need to get familiar - you won't regret it.

This features a 24-90mm equivalent zoom range, a maximum aperture of f/1.4, (which is the largest aperture of any available camera in its class), and a full set of manual and priority controls like you'd find in a full-sized DSLR. But in a small enough form factor to carry in a jacket pocket.

And speaking from personal experience, the white balance on the LX7 is just awesome. I loved my older LX5 before it got stolen last year, but the LX7 really is a step above even that. I constantly whine and moan about the abysmal auto white balance on my Sony HX9V. When I used my own LX7 for the first time, I couldn't believe the difference in its white balancing capabilities on auto. Made taking photos of the family indoors SO much more enjoyable. The macro on this camera is pretty nutty, too. You can literally get close enough that too deep of a breath ends up with you brushing the front of the lens up against what you just had in focus.

Lemme know.

- Dave
PerlAddict is offline Find More Posts by PerlAddict
Last edited by PerlAddict; Jan 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:19 PM
Enjoy Life B4U Die!
United States, GA, Powder Springs
Joined Dec 1999
4,250 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
I have a similar Panasonic camera and I love it.

Whoever ends up getting your camera will be getting a great camera at a great deal.

Best of luck w/the sale.
Buzz_Man is offline Find More Posts by Buzz_Man
Old Jan 17, 2013, 12:36 AM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Thanks, Buzz.
PerlAddict is offline Find More Posts by PerlAddict
Old Feb 05, 2013, 03:50 PM
Joined Feb 2013
0 Posts