HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:55 PM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
423 Posts
Alert
You people are making Mr Obama MAD!

1/4 MILLION new NRA members, guns FLYING off the shelves, most stores OUT of AMMO! So, because you obviously can not be trusted to do what he wants, he will be telling you tomorrow what he will be doing about it. Sorry, you brought this on yourselves.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Jan 15, 2013, 01:10 PM
Sweeper Nut
Joined Apr 2007
625 Posts
Thanks for the post..this reminded me to join my wife up. Should have done it long ago.
Mike McCrea is online now Find More Posts by Mike McCrea
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:16 PM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,649 Posts
IMPEACH for ANY infringement done via "proclamation" from the "king".
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:22 PM
Flyin' low & slow T-28s!
United States, FL, Vero Beach
Joined Feb 2011
3,324 Posts
Now Jay Carney has announced Obama will be surrounding himself with elementary school props.... I mean, KIDS... to play on stupid people's emotions while he usurps our rights again.

What kind of parent would allow their child to be used as a pawn for this self-anointed king??

What a cheap ploy; a DC clown circus.
MaladroitFL is offline Find More Posts by MaladroitFL
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:27 PM
Joined Aug 2011
91 Posts
Lots of luck getting it enforced. Most county Sheriffs will not allow federal exercize to take our guns or enforce any unconstitutional EO. All it's going to take is ONE PERSON to pull the trigger and it's the revolutionary war all over again.
Peacemakr40 is offline Find More Posts by Peacemakr40
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:29 PM
Flyin' low & slow T-28s!
United States, FL, Vero Beach
Joined Feb 2011
3,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemakr40 View Post
Lots of luck getting it enforced. Most county Sheriffs will not allow federal exercize to take our guns or enforce any unconstitutional EO. All it's going to take is ONE PERSON to pull the trigger and it's the revolutionary war all over again.
+1 that.
And it will happen.
MaladroitFL is offline Find More Posts by MaladroitFL
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:35 PM
United States, LA, New Orleans
Joined Dec 2012
115 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemakr40 View Post
Our Sheriff of 25+ years and neighbor for longer is an American.
His department is prepared to uphold the Constitution and BoR in
this matter.
series57r is offline Find More Posts by series57r
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:39 PM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaladroitFL View Post
Now Jay Carney has announced Obama will be surrounding himself with elementary school props.... I mean, KIDS... to play on stupid people's emotions while he usurps our rights again.

What kind of parent would allow their child to be used as a pawn for this self-anointed king??

What a cheap ploy; a DC clown circus.
Worked for obummerkare. Remember all the people with white lab coats standing on stage? Americans are really stupid.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:44 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Aug 2007
113 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by series57r View Post
Our Sheriff of 25+ years and neighbor for longer is an American.
His department is prepared to uphold the Constitution and BoR in
this matter.
What about the Sheriff's dept which responded to the Sandy Hook massacre? They had to lead out the adult survivors blindfolded to spare them the gruesome carnage of 6 year olds - some shot as many as 11 times.

Have any of you asked them about putting assault weapons into the hands of the mentally disturbed?

I'm sure these LEOs are American, too. BTW, a MAJORITY of respondents FAVOR stronger laws on assualt-type weapons.
http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm
Pipemajor is offline Find More Posts by Pipemajor
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:45 PM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
The wife and daughter will be getting memberships as well.
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:49 PM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor View Post
What about the Sheriff's dept which responded to the Sandy Hook massacre? They had to lead out the adult survivors blindfolded to spare them the gruesome carnage of 6 year olds - some shot as many as 11 times.

Have any of you asked them about putting assault weapons into the hands of the mentally disturbed?

I'm sure these LEOs are American, too.
I'm sure they are ... and they're being pretty quiet about the issue. I don't blame them.

I wonder if their answers to those questions will be based on rationality or emotions? Honestly, I don't think I'd blame them if their answers were emotional based.

Growing up, our next door neighbor lost a son riding a scooter ... since then she's hated scooters ... her response wasnt' rational, it was emotional and completely understandable.

I took my cousins to the Arizona Memorial and the tour guide was a survivor of Dec 7th ... he flat out asked if any of us were Japanese ... when the reply was "no", He said "good ... f__k the Japs!" ... this was 50 years after the fact and he still couldn't seperate his emotions from rationality.
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:21 PM
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Jan 2006
1,446 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
1/4 MILLION new NRA members, guns FLYING off the shelves, most stores OUT of AMMO! So, because you obviously can not be trusted to do what he wants, he will be telling you tomorrow what he will be doing about it. Sorry, you brought this on yourselves.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...m-gap/1832841/

The phone survey of 1,502 adults, taken Jan. 9-13, shows broad and bipartisan consensus in support of two particular proposals:

Making background checks on gun buyers universal, including at gun shows and in private sales, is backed by 85% of Americans, including about equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans.
Preventing people with mental illness from buying guns is backed by 80%, including 86% of Republicans and 78% of Democrats.
Both ideas are supported by close to nine in 10 gun owners, who made up about a third of those surveyed.

On other proposals, there are sharp partisan splits. Two-thirds endorse creating a federal database to track gun sales, but Democrats are nearly twice as likely as Republicans to back the idea. A ban on assault-style weapons is supported by 84% of Democrats but 44% of Republicans.

Seeing the "unification" in the Republican party......apparently 44% support the ban.
Broken Wings is offline Find More Posts by Broken Wings
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:24 PM
United States, LA, New Orleans
Joined Dec 2012
115 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor View Post

I'm sure these LEOs are American, too. BTW, a MAJORITY of respondents FAVOR stronger laws on assualt-type weapons.
http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm
Scoobie Doo is everywhere!
series57r is offline Find More Posts by series57r
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:32 PM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...m-gap/1832841/

The phone survey of 1,502 adults, taken Jan. 9-13, shows broad and bipartisan consensus in support of two particular proposals:

Making background checks on gun buyers universal, including at gun shows and in private sales, is backed by 85% of Americans, including about equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans.
Preventing people with mental illness from buying guns is backed by 80%, including 86% of Republicans and 78% of Democrats.
Both ideas are supported by close to nine in 10 gun owners, who made up about a third of those surveyed.

On other proposals, there are sharp partisan splits. Two-thirds endorse creating a federal database to track gun sales, but Democrats are nearly twice as likely as Republicans to back the idea. A ban on assault-style weapons is supported by 84% of Democrats but 44% of Republicans.

Seeing the "unification" in the Republican party......apparently 44% support the ban.
And of course, none of which would have changed a thing at the recent school shooting. So what is the point?
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:36 PM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,649 Posts
Wife an both kids are also members in 3 groups... NRA, GOA, NAGR.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member