HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Tada, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:29 AM
3D Electric Flyer
South Carolina
Joined Jul 2009
77 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
SOLD DJI Naza 450 with GPS LED and Lipos

Funding my hex project so this one has to go. No crashes and has been babied as an aerial photography using GoPro and Sony Action cam (not included).

What you will get
DJI 450 Kit
DJI Motors (4)
DJI ESC 30amp (4)
DJI LED/BEC
Naza Flight Controller
Naza GPS
2 Gens Ace 3800 3S Lipos (10 minute flight times) with all the weight and camera
LED Lights (Plugs in the lipo balancer to power it up)
Landing Gear Legs from gothelirc.com
Extra Props 8 inches as seen on pics below a total of 8 sets (16 props!) Had extras and never broke one so I ended up with that many.
Graupner 10x5 already installed (will uninstall for shipping)
Receiver will be AR6115e Spektrum. Will be moving the AR800 to hex.

When you get this you will still have to go thru programming your transmitter unless you buy my DX7SE that I am currently using also negotiable then it can be RTF already setup.

Asking 700 shipped for all listed above.

A couple videos of it in action:
Stabilized Video DJI 450 (6 min 45 sec)

Quad Cam at the Park with Friends (10 min 17 sec)
Tada is online now Find More Posts by Tada
Last edited by Tada; Jan 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:53 PM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Question

Hey, I am a complete newbie and am look for my 1st copter. I have been doing a ton of research and I think this the model I want. Below is link to a brand new one for less money, but I don't know all of the ins and outs, so maybe your comes with something that I'm getting here. Can you tell me what I'm getting with your the new one doesn't come with (other than props, and extra battery)
Thanks.
alohayall is offline Find More Posts by alohayall
Old Jan 15, 2013, 01:10 PM
3D Electric Flyer
South Carolina
Joined Jul 2009
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alohayall View Post
Hey, I am a complete newbie and am look for my 1st copter. I have been doing a ton of research and I think this the model I want. Below is link to a brand new one for less money, but I don't know all of the ins and outs, so maybe your comes with something that I'm getting here. Can you tell me what I'm getting with your the new one doesn't come with (other than props, and extra battery)
Thanks.

I don't see your link.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 04:53 PM
United States, CT, Stonington
Joined Jan 2013
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Hi
How much are you asking all set up including your transmitter?
Thanks
Ed Julius is offline Find More Posts by Ed Julius
Old Jan 15, 2013, 05:03 PM
3D Electric Flyer
South Carolina
Joined Jul 2009
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Julius View Post
Hi
How much are you asking all set up including your transmitter?
Thanks
Whole setup with Sony Action Cam and DX7 and will add free camera gimbal with 2 servos and spare dji brand new 450 kit new in box. All for 1000 shipped.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 05:58 PM
Too Many Hobbies
United States, OH, Massillon
Joined Jan 2012
181 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
A new F450 with Naza costs around$420 before shipping. With his you will get the F450/Naza with these items;
GPS
2 lipos
Nice LED lights all around
Nice landing gear/legs at all four points
16 stock 8inch props +4 Graupner 10 inch (very good)
AR 6115e receiver

All these with shipping included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohayall View Post
Thanks.
Dreaming is offline Find More Posts by Dreaming
Old Jan 15, 2013, 06:35 PM
United States, NJ, Fair Lawn
Joined Dec 2009
818 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Hmmm, Dreaming, your math is OK, but, new unopened DJI F450 w Naza and GPS is $590 shipped (uavproducts.com) with 4 10" props and 4x8" props (DJI).
So, with $110 you pay for:
+4 Graupner 10 inch (very good)
AR 6115e receiver

It is a decent deal, but it is still a used setup.
pajonate is offline Find More Posts by pajonate
Old Jan 15, 2013, 06:42 PM
3D Electric Flyer
South Carolina
Joined Jul 2009
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajonate View Post
Hmmm, Dreaming, your math is OK, but, new unopened DJI F450 w Naza and GPS is $590 shipped (uavproducts.com) with 4 10" props and 4x8" props (DJI).
AR 6115e receiver

Thanks for the breakdown guys. Also UAV products does not include the 2 lipos and soldering and time I put into this. Buy new if you want. Or buy mine used. Everyone here can pull a calculator out and do the exact math and see how much they can either save or lose.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:52 PM
Too Many Hobbies
United States, OH, Massillon
Joined Jan 2012
181 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
You are correct. But my breakdown started with the ARF bird and Naza. I added the GPS below that as an add on. So in essence we said the same thing, only different.

To Tada: I wasn't knocking your sale, in fact your asking price is right on point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajonate View Post
AR 6115e receiver

Dreaming is offline Find More Posts by Dreaming
Closed Thread