HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 02:17 PM
Chad deQuevedo of Olyphant, PA
United States, PA, Olyphant
Joined Aug 2012
610 Posts
Discussion
Been a while

Well there was not much flying until New Years Day when there was the first of many indoor fun flies at a local sports dome. My LHS, Time Flys Hobbies, seems to have partnered up with the dome and have been getting in one day a week for flying or racing for only $10 per pilot/driver. They are a lot of fun. Unfortunately after my first fun fly the stomach flu of death literally put me down for a week.

I stopped by the LHS over the weekend with some gift certificates and ended up leaving with a Hobby Zone Champ. One of the other guys at the store talked me out of this one a while ago because it is 3 channel, but Ray talked me back into it and I am glad he did. This is the perfect little plane to share with my kids. Plus now that I have flown a plane, I feel more confident about taking the jet that has been sitting in my basement for 3 months out for a test flight.

Of course while I was typing this the phone rang and my daughter is sick and needs to be picked up. So much for getting out for a quick flight after work. Oh well.

Here are 2 recent flying vids:

Callum and the Hobby Zone Champ - 1/12/2013 (3 min 33 sec)

Time Flys Hobbies Fun Fly 1/1/2013 (4 min 2 sec)
Micubano is offline Find More Posts by Micubano
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Optim 80 CP Review
to remove ads between posts