SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 14, 2013, 01:58 PM
Joined Sep 2009
30 Posts
Help!
Motor/ESC problem after soldering?? low beeps and motor wont start

I have convertet my mCPX V2 to brushless with a PnP fra Hawk RC.... but i didnt like all the long wires and extra connectors so I shorten them and soldered instead..

before soldring the motor to ESC everything worked perfekt :-)

hmmmm, just soldered my c05m motor directly to the XP-7A ESC

ESC initialized ok, and I can go in programming mode too..... but the beeps a very low now, I nearly cant hear them!!!

And the motor don't start...it just go like 1 round and ESC just start beeping fast rapidly, when I give throttle..

Iam thinking... iam not the best to solder ... lets say the is a little connection between to motor wires??? what will happened?? and what if one connection is bad??

update: I have now disconnected the motor from ESC... how can I test if it is the motor or the ESC is bad?? i have no extra motor or ESC :-(
calle3 is offline Find More Posts by calle3
to remove ads between posts