SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 27, 2013, 04:43 PM
AMA 994002
United States, RI, Westerly
Joined May 2012
1,050 Posts
Oh for God's sake I think you all should put your boxing gloves away, all the guy was doing was making a point about an order. I'm in the same boat, but I'm waiting on an entire aircraft, the difference here is I DO manage to get a hold of someone on the phone, don't get ANY help here, and they keep telling me "next week" since late December. Called last week so I suppose so they wouldn't have to hear from me they told me "two weeks", and the really funny thing about it is it STILL says it will be available "early January 2013", which has LONG since come and gone. Soooo, after the end of this week, I'll call yet again, only to be told "next week", and I'll bet dimes to donuts Nancy here will tell me the same damned thing, and I do believe the trouble here is Banana Hobby Customer Service is NOT on the same page as Shipping/Receiving is, or the latter just enjoys stringing people along. And with all the complaints I do see on the RCGroups Banana Hobby thread, I really am surprised Nancy hasn't quit, or let someone else deal with all the complaints...
matiac is offline Find More Posts by matiac
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stability issue
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:19 PM
MichiganRCflyer
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Nov 2012
128 Posts
So, I'm a BH Groupie? That's hilarious.
bunkx9 is offline Find More Posts by bunkx9
Old Feb 07, 2013, 04:42 PM
United States, IL, Glenview
Joined Sep 2012
49 Posts
TheMissingCard thank you for the warning, i was ready to place order for 2 airplanes (over $500), but after reading this post i will never buy from BH unless they fix customer service problems.
daito is offline Find More Posts by daito
Old Feb 12, 2013, 07:13 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Hello pilots.
Matiac is right. Please put the boxing gloves away.
TheMissingCard, I try to do the best to my abilities to assist each individuals such as yourself. However, if you do not wish to let me help you then there's not much that I can do.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Feb 13, 2013, 03:47 PM
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2013
87 Posts
You haven't helped me and I've had my request in the other thread since about a week or more ago.
Quickdraw62 is offline Find More Posts by Quickdraw62
Old Nov 13, 2014, 12:32 PM
United States, CA, Friant
Joined May 2014
6 Posts
Ol RCGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkx9 View Post
Can't wait until you crash your plane, then blame it on BH again. Lmao
Can't wait!!! Really ? Here's a guy with a budget to build and he exceeds it. Pursues his missing parts. Gets the same snot most of us do from BH . And you great Modeler can't wait for him to crash it. Oh how I hope someone close to you explains how damned dumb that comment really is.
TJE
T J EWING is offline Find More Posts by T J EWING
Old Nov 18, 2014, 04:45 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,538 Posts
Hi TJE:
Welcome to RC Groups! You have posted on what was a dead thread about a comment made 22 months ago. You will have better response if you comment on current threads. Again welcome. Mike Heer
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Canada, ON, Bath
Joined Mar 2014
26 Posts
Just to follow up on this thread, I am in the process of trying to sort out a delivery from Banana Hobby that I ordered on Nov14. Apparently they shipped it to themselves? That's right, USPS advised me that it was delivered yesterday to South El Monte Cal. The shipping address I have on the order is Wellesley Is. NY. I have made arrangements and rented a car to pick up this parcel and 2 others tomorrow and now, this one from BH isn't there. I have sent 3 emails and still no response.I can only hope to hear from someone as I have paid for the parts.
RV4FUN is online now Find More Posts by RV4FUN
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Joined Mar 2014
105 Posts
Hello RV4FUN,

I will be helping you with this duplicate post on our Q&A thread. Thank you for your patience.

-Alex
BHCSR ALEX is offline Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX