SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Dizzante, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 06:21 PM
Heli Nerd
Joined Feb 2012
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Sold
Blade MCPX $80.00 OBO not shipped in orig. box

Up for sale is my heavily used Blade MCPX V2. It is about a year old and has about 60 or 70 flights on it. I learned a lot on the heli so it has been crashed a lot. The canopy shows heavy signs of being crashed but is still in one piece. It comes with a Microheli Red X-Swash. I have glued another AR bracket on to the back of the frame so that the AR pin is at the back of the heli instead of pointing to the side. To me this makes it fly like it's a bigger helicopter. The landing gear are glued in place because the little nubs broke off and I am sick of buying landing gear because the little nubs break off and even though they are glued on they still break off. One of the canopy pins is broken off of the frame. The elevator servo was broken in a crash a while back so I replaced it with a servo from one of my airplanes, so it has the longer wire lead than the stock servo and it has some glue stuck to the wire that is wrapped around the tail boom that I didn't want to try and strip off for fear of stripping the coating off of the wires. The heli flies good, it's not perfect. I extended the battery wires because I hated stretching the wires when trying to fit batteries that are a little longer like the Nano-Tech's into the battery holder. The board works fine, it is the original V2 board that came with the heli when it was new. It has the new longer tail boom on it that probably should be replaced, but it still works.

Comes with the following extra parts.

Used stock Swash Plate
1 300 mah Nano-Tech Battery
1 NIP Set of KBDD Yellow Blades
1 NIP Set of Rotor Head Linkages
2 Used Sets of KBDD Yellow Blades
1 Set Used Bullet Blades
3 Stock Tail Blades
1 Instruction Manual

Will come shipped in it's original box.

I am asking $95.00 OBO Shipped to the CONUS. Paypal only please. I will also do $80.00 OBO Not shipped in original box.

I cannot stress enough that this MCPX has been used and has been crashed and it shows. It is being sold as is.
Dizzante is offline Find More Posts by Dizzante
Last edited by Dizzante; Jan 15, 2013 at 08:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 13, 2013, 07:21 PM
Heli Nerd
Joined Feb 2012
8 Posts
I am open to offers guys.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 07:27 PM
United States, CA, Victorville
Joined Apr 2009
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 325
Good Guy here guys
HD Hucker is online now Find More Posts by HD Hucker
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 13, 2013, 11:15 PM
Joined Oct 2004
499 Posts
Trader Rating: 272
I have a couple of questions but don't see a pm option.
TreeFlyer is offline Find More Posts by TreeFlyer
Old Jan 13, 2013, 11:31 PM
Heli Nerd
Joined Feb 2012
8 Posts
Sent you a pm
Old Jan 14, 2013, 09:29 AM
Heli Nerd
Joined Feb 2012
8 Posts
I will do $80 not shipped in the original box.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 08:59 PM
Heli Nerd
Joined Feb 2012
8 Posts
Make me a reasonable offer.
Closed Thread