HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by StickHack, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 09:44 PM
The Ayatollah of Rock & Rolla
United States, MO, Springfield
Joined Dec 2011
179 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Sold
Glow Starters, fuel pumps and acc REDUCED....AGAIN

Ok guys, $40, bottom dollar for the lot, shipping included CONUS, somebody buy this stuff already, I need me some new batteries

$45 shipped for all of this stuff guys, all of it works 100%. The fuel pumps have less than 1 season on them. I will toss in a a new A3 glow plug I found in my box. This is a lot of stuff for the money.

Guys,

Here is the last of my glow stuff. Feel free to make offers on any of it, it needs to find a home.

I have a Magnum gear reduction high torque starter for up to 1.80 size engines, and what appears to be an older Sullivan direct drive starter. I put XT60 connections on both so I can use a small 3 Cell for a starter battery, way easier than lugging a 12v lead battery around. I will include 4mm bullets and some alligator clips in case you want to swap it back. I will throw in a 3 cell lipo too.

Below is a link with info on both starters, they both list for $58 each. I would take $40 shipped for the pair of these.

http://www.radicalrc.com/category/Starters-501

Also have a couple fuel pumps, both work fine, $15 shipped for both. The MPI is gas or glow, the Dubro is glow only.

Last is a couple glow igniters, and a 4 way. Both glow drivers work, no charger though. I use my big battery charger to charge them. $10 for for the 4 way and both igniters.

Or if you want to take it all, I would do $50 as a package deal, and toss in a couple fuel tanks I have lying around.

Or make offers on what you want to mix and match, just need to clear this stuff out, no more glow for me.

Paypal is preferred.
StickHack is offline Find More Posts by StickHack
Last edited by StickHack; Jan 14, 2013 at 08:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2013, 08:47 PM
The Ayatollah of Rock & Rolla
United States, MO, Springfield
Joined Dec 2011
179 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Sold some of this, will relist the rest with whatever other glow items I can find.
StickHack is offline Find More Posts by StickHack
Closed Thread