HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by SYMAWD, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 02:26 PM
United States, NJ
Joined Feb 2010
384 Posts
Trader Rating: 111
Sold
Blade Nano CP X, mCP X, and 130X Head and Tail Stiffening Kits

These kits will reduce vibrations on your Nano CP X, mCP X, or 130X and get rid of slop on the ball links.

Each kit includes high quality silicone o-rings that will last a very long time. Commonly used rubber canopy grommets on the head will degrade and crack over time.

The Nano CP X kit (picture 1) includes 7 o-rings. Refer to mCP X picture for installation. Each kit is $2 shipped.

The mCP X kit (picture 2) includes 9 o-rings. Large orange o-rings go on the lower swash and blade grips. Small orange o-rings go on the upper swash. The black o-rings replace your feathering shaft dampers. They are much stiffer than the stock ones. Each kit is $2.50 shipped.

The 130X kit (picture 3) includes 11 o-rings. The large o-rings go on the upper and lower swash as well as the blade grips. If your 130X has DFC arms like in the picture, they obviously do not go on the blade grips as there is no longer a ball link up there. The small ones go on the tail grip balls, tail servo linkage ball, and on top of the pitch slider. Each kit is $2.50 shipped.

When you PayPal me, please tell me what kits and the quantity in the notes on PayPal. Thank You.
*At this time, shipping to USA and Canada only. First Class Intl. to Canada is an additional $0.50 to the final price. Priority Intl. is $12.95 additional.
**Delivery confirmation is NOT included. Add $1.40 to the final price if you would like delivery confirmation.
***You will receive new, never used o-rings, the picture of them installed is just for show.
****Multiple sets available.
*****Tail Stiffening applies to 130X only
SYMAWD is offline Find More Posts by SYMAWD
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 13, 2013, 05:43 AM
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Feb 2012
278 Posts
Trader Rating: 55
pm me info

Pm me your PayPal info please...
Clinton