HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by St. Martin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 03:09 PM
Big gov never Works
Skunk Water, Rhode Island
Joined Jul 2002
12,420 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
For Sale
Two jets and two prop planes for sale. All Warbirdkits models

All of these models are first rate. No shoddy construction.

I'll start off with the WBK Rogozarski IK-3. This is a SP-400 size model. It has 4 flights on it. It is very stable, despite the low dihedral angle. It includes the brushless motor and ESC described in the thread, servos, and I'm including the Eflite 950Mah 3s 20c LiPo. Details here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1565561 I'm asking 200.00 FIRM. Plus Shipping. After recieving the funds via Pay-Pal, I will take it to the USPS for the type of shipping you desire, for a shipping price. I will ship after receiving those funds via Pay-Pal.

Model #2 is the WBK Fokker D-XXI. The model has never been flown. It has servos for the tail surfaces and tailwheel, but not the ailerons. The motor is a Thunder Tiger 2928/09. No ESC is hooked up, but I can include an 18A Suppo if desired. Details here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1585259 Price 175.00 Firm. Payment as with model #1 plus shipping.

Model #3 is the WBK micro Skyhawk. Made for and flown on the WeMoTec Microfan. Those with experience with the lighter 50mm systems, such a AEO could get this model very light weight with even better performance. It is very stable for it's type, but not a beginners jet. The frame is bare. No fan/servos, etc. It has approx 6 flights on it. First flight I went dead stick from forgetting to un-ravel the Rx att. It stuck in the mud with no damage.(see vid in thread) Details: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ght=warbirdkit Model is in new condition. Price 100.00 plus ship, as described with first model. bungee launch

Model #4 WBK A-4M Skyhawk 66mm fan. Fan is a cut-dowm HET 6904. Motor is an ARC short can for 4s-2200 operation. Watts are approx 500W. Includes Castle 45 and all servos. I never used a sep BEC, but will include one if you want to use it. There are only two servos, and it flew for 3 seasons in BA livery. Condition is like new since rebuild. Details here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ght=warbirdkit

The jet is ready to fly. It requires experience in bungee launch. Price: 300.00. Terms as with first model.

I am letting these planes go already cheap. Please do not try and talk me down. They are of high quality construction, and I really would rather not sell them. But finances due to a recent death in the family and my own severe illness, forces me to do so. PM me for my Pay-Pal link, if interested.

Thank You! Steve "Fuzz" St.Martin
St. Martin is offline Find More Posts by St. Martin
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 13, 2013, 10:21 PM
Imagine That!
Tularosa, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jan 2003
1,639 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I'll take #3 - the micro Skyhawk. What's your PayPal link?

-=Tom=-
TomJacoby is offline Find More Posts by TomJacoby
Old Jan 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
Joined Jan 2014
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Is that #2 still for sale? I would love to have a DXXI in the Dutch colors if possible
patrick138 is offline Find More Posts by patrick138