Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Mendo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 09:09 AM
United States, CA, Ukiah
Joined Dec 2011
793 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Sold
OS 70 Surpass II

I am selling a very low time OS 70 Surpass II engine. It was properly broken in on a stand and then mounted in a sig kadet with lights for a night flyer. On the 2nd night flight the muffler came loose and was lost. A replacement muffler was purchased on fleabay and it had a total of 10 flights put on it 8 of which were with the 2nd muffler. It was always given after run before it was hung up and is absolutely perfect with zero issues and was flawlessly reliable. I was not planning to sell this one but I came across a pica jungmiester finally and now am in need of a decent powerplant for it. I am asking $225 shipped and insured conus, and I am open to trades for OS,YS,Saito,or Laser 4 strokes between .90 and .130 size as well as trading up to a 4 stroke twin in the 1.20 range. You will not be dissapointed this engine is flawless and was very well cared for. PM me for paypal info or trade offers as well as any questions. Thanks for looking.

Mendo
Mendo is offline Find More Posts by Mendo
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 13, 2013, 05:10 PM
United States, CA, Ukiah
Joined Dec 2011
793 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Scored a nice YS .91AC for the Jungmeister, and now get to keep the .70 after all.

Mendo
Mendo is offline Find More Posts by Mendo
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread