Suspended Account
United States, CO, Lone Tree
Joined Nov 2000
88 Posts
How'd you do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs550t1981 View Post
I got it working on android and so far so good
Hmmm...that's strange. If it does weird things, it's because you have the wrong/old version! We are working on the new one now. I believe you and three others got the mistakenly released version so....
mkranitz is offline Find More Posts by mkranitz
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 30, 2013, 08:59 PM
kad
Quad Crasher
United States, NY, Poughkeepsie
Joined May 2012
638 Posts
Any word on the Android version?

-K
kad is offline Find More Posts by kad
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:05 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CO, Lone Tree
Joined Nov 2000
88 Posts
I just received the latest revision and it's FANTASTIC. SHOULD be submitting to apple tomorrow, after which we can simultaneously release both Android and iOS at the same time (so guys can communicate across platforms).

Meanwhile, if you like this, check out http://whatgeorgeknows.com
mkranitz is offline Find More Posts by mkranitz
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)