Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 11, 2013, 06:57 PM
Joined Jan 2012
20 Posts
Question
Has anyone tried the Slash 4x4 chassis mod - Slayden - lcg

Just curious if anyone has tried the chassis mod for the slash of adding a second chassis under the original to lower the center of gravity? I have only heard minor reports on it with only a little performance gain but it's only $20 too. I only raced once this past summer and have been addicted since and this winter I'll have more spare time to race at the local indoor track.

Also, even tho I know this question is all over the internet, can someone give me some advice for tire choice for indoor, hard packed, red clay? I was thinking either the Pro-line Suburds, Pro-line Ion, or the AKA Wishbone?. Currently have C2 Calibers for performance and durability outside in the dust but they just don't cut it indoors.

Thanks everyone for your help and advice
JViolet10 is offline Find More Posts by JViolet10
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 11:41 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2012
237 Posts
No but I know someone that has the Slash Ultimate which comes with the lcg chassis. The Rally seems to do pretty good on the track too. A Backslash seems interesting to me (the slash buggy conversion).
08charger3.5 is offline Find More Posts by 08charger3.5