Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 04:43 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 116
Sold
REDUCED!!!!!!!!!!!!Engines,must sell. Take a look.free shipping

1-thunder tiger pro 46, new in box, engine was mounted to check balancing and positioning but never seen fuel or run, engine was removed and decided to go with another engine.(SOLD)
Engine retails for 109, my price to you $70 obo shipped to your door.
2-super tigre g49 sport,never seen fuel or run.
This engine is 100% made in italy.
I got this engine from a reputable collector,engine was sitting for long time on a shelf,then previous owner performed some cleaning and oiled and sold it to me as new never run, and in fact it looks that way, aniway i will not guarantee that 100% to avoid silly complaints. Look carefully at pictures and make your own conclusion. No refunds,no returns,no guarantee.
Asking $65 shipped to your door.
3-os 40la, used,got it on a plane i got on a trade. Replaced with a st51,engine feels great,strong compression,rotates smooth. Needs some cleaning,nothing broke.
I havent personally run the engine so sold as-is,no refund.
$40 obo shipped to you.
4-os 40 sr,vintage, i beleive is actually an fsr but engine says sr.
Got this engine as trade some time ago, engine was oiled and stored, engine turns smooth and bearings feel good acording my limited knowledge. Im including en extra carb mostly complette for spare parts and i beleive the bag with cylinder,and rod are for spare parts also,aniway not sure 100% if they below this engine.
Engine is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarantee of any kind, no returns. I will list this a few days here, and if not sold, i will listed on ebay as parts engine.
Asking $45 shipped to you.
5- super tigre 45 new in box. Asking $65 obo shipped to you.(SOLD)

All items sold as-is,no refinds,no guarantee of any kind, no returns.
Payment via money order or check(look at my rating), paypal is accepted but buyer must pay ad 4%
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
Last edited by Turqui; Jan 13, 2013 at 09:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2013, 04:23 PM
michigan jet guy
USA, MI, Caledonia
Joined Jul 2007
1,077 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
pm sent
mrshea is offline Find More Posts by mrshea
Old Jan 13, 2013, 07:10 AM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
ST 45 SOLD TO anh
Old Jan 13, 2013, 09:20 AM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
thunder tiger 46 sold to mrshea on pending funds.
Closed Thread