HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by NwRcFlight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 04:08 AM
EDF Junkie
Pacific Northwest
Joined Oct 2007
1,496 Posts
Discussion
Video of my Blade Nano nCPx helicopter

This is the best micro heli I've owned. It's a great introduction to CP helicopters. I hope you have as much fun with your nCPx as I've had with mine.

Mine is stock except for changing to the blue canopy.

IMHO - The best upgrade you can make is to buy about 20 batteries and fly the heck out of the nano.

I bought 10 of the Hyperion 160's and 10 of the stock EFlites and I still like the EFlites better (first time I've prefered a stock Horizon battery). The stockers just seem to make the Nano fly better for me. I guess it's the lower weight of them that makes the difference. But the Hyperion 160's work real good too, they just seem to bog the motor a bit more for me.

Here are a couple of videos from the gym yesterday:

More of my Blade Nano at the gym (3 min 13 sec)

My Blade Nano nCPx at the gym (2 min 21 sec)
NwRcFlight is offline Find More Posts by NwRcFlight
to remove ads between posts