HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mechengineer03, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 05:10 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Trader Rating: 247
Sold
MACS Tunes PIPE #1190 and Header #2971 for ST 90 engine etc

I have a Like New (it was only used on the bench for less than 2 minutes of run time and was removed) MACS Tuned pipe and header for a super tigre 90 and of course will fit many other engines as well.......The Pipe is a MACS #1190 and the Header is a MACS #2971

Here are the specs for the pipe

Here are the specs for the header

I am asking $75.00 shipped for both items (the pipe and the header) shipped lower 48 states. Let me know if you have any questions.
mechengineer03 is offline Find More Posts by mechengineer03
Last edited by mechengineer03; Jan 11, 2013 at 08:58 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 11, 2013, 05:05 AM
Joined Apr 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
interested.....

Would like to buy but, I have some questions for U. I have a nitroplane 50size spitfire and a new supertiger 90, and I would like to know if U think that your pipe could be used on it, will the header curve be out for enough to go down the the plane like so? And what could I expect in out of the noted with this pipe? Is it kool to put it on a warbird? I just want it to be mean and of the hook crazy sounding and fast, would this be the way to do that?
godschild is online now Find More Posts by godschild
Old Jan 11, 2013, 02:32 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
This pipe setup would most definitley make it considerbly faster and would give it a distictive sound unlike any standard muffler but as for whether or not it would fit your application I do NOT know and I do apologize but since each plane and of course each build is somewhat different only you would be able to determine whether or not it would work for you. I have listed a link to the specs for the pipe and the header....you should be able to easily check the specs and then check your planes measurements and could then be able to tell whether it would work or not.........I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but once again just open up the links I have provided and check the measurements

If anyone else on here can answer his questions then please feel free to chime in.

Thanks,
TODD

Quote:
Originally Posted by godschild View Post
Would like to buy but, I have some questions for U. I have a nitroplane 50size spitfire and a new supertiger 90, and I would like to know if U think that your pipe could be used on it, will the header curve be out for enough to go down the the plane like so? And what could I expect in out of the noted with this pipe? Is it kool to put it on a warbird? I just want it to be mean and of the hook crazy sounding and fast, would this be the way to do that?
Last edited by mechengineer03; Jan 11, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 04:13 PM
Joined Apr 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I'm buying !

hey my friend, I'm new to the site and I would like to buy but don't know how to go about it, but I do have a PayPal account and rather go that route for security off the merchandise . and how did you go about doing that thing called pm ?
godschild is online now Find More Posts by godschild
Old Jan 11, 2013, 06:01 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by godschild View Post
hey my friend, I'm new to the site and I would like to buy but don't know how to go about it, but I do have a PayPal account and rather go that route for security off the merchandise . and how did you go about doing that thing called pm ?
Hey my friend I'm going to send you a PM (Private Message).....so look up in the right hand corner of this screen and you will see something that looks something like this:

Welcome, godschild.
[Log Out] You last visited: Today at 05:05 PM
Private Messages: Unread ?, Total ?.
Your PM box is ?% full.

Click on the words "Private Message" and then open the message from me and read it.....it will have some information in there from me for you.

TODD
Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:04 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
SOLD to the man of GOD-godschild...Thank you and Thanks RCGROUPS.
Closed Thread