HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2013, 03:00 PM
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2002
34 Posts
Discussion
Nitroplanes won't reply to email

Hi;

I just bought a plane from Nitroplanes and it was missing two bags of hardware when it arrived. I emailed tNitroplanes three times this week with no response. Am I doing something wrong? I am using their web site "support" tab. Are my expectations too high? Should I wait longer for them to get back to me?

Has anyone had a similar experience? Is there a better way to get in touch with their customer service department?

BTW, the aircraft I bought from them is first class.

Regards,
MDR
mdrossno1 is offline Find More Posts by mdrossno1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2013, 03:01 PM
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2003
3,130 Posts
They will be at the AMA Convention this weekend, so they may be a bit busy....hang in there!
tailskid2 is offline Find More Posts by tailskid2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Muffler problems
Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:08 AM
Joined Jul 2007
42 Posts
Yep! They not only don't respond to emails they wont' answer their phones either. I have pile of junk called an airplane on my bench I cant fly because of missing parts. Oh well. first impressions are lasting. I won't buy from them again nor will I recommend them. I will take my business back to Tower who are more expensive but at least they will answer the phone when you call
celltech is offline Find More Posts by celltech
Old Jan 13, 2013, 11:47 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
283 Posts
Christmas is over, No need to do all the customer service responses in the thread anymore they got what they wanted from us.
Forrest Gump 23 is online now Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Jan 14, 2013, 01:15 AM
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2003
3,130 Posts
I talked to them at the AMA Convention....they acted like this was the first they have ever heard of this 'poor service'!
tailskid2 is offline Find More Posts by tailskid2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Muffler problems
Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:46 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrossno1 View Post
Hi;

I just bought a plane from Nitroplanes and it was missing two bags of hardware when it arrived. I emailed tNitroplanes three times this week with no response. Am I doing something wrong? I am using their web site "support" tab. Are my expectations too high? Should I wait longer for them to get back to me?

Has anyone had a similar experience? Is there a better way to get in touch with their customer service department?

BTW, the aircraft I bought from them is first class.

Regards,
MDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by celltech View Post
Yep! They not only don't respond to emails they wont' answer their phones either. I have pile of junk called an airplane on my bench I cant fly because of missing parts. Oh well. first impressions are lasting. I won't buy from them again nor will I recommend them. I will take my business back to Tower who are more expensive but at least they will answer the phone when you call
Would you happen to know your order number for the plane?

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Jan 16, 2013, 03:17 PM
Joined Jul 2007
42 Posts
order yhst-17210​252890263-​313956
celltech is offline Find More Posts by celltech
Old Jan 17, 2013, 11:43 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by celltech View Post
order yhst-17210​252890263-​313956
I'll go get the part that you need and have it sent out to you. When the package leaves the warehouse we'll send you a email with a tracking number.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie